Already picked up a very useful piece of information hereon my first day. Thanks guys . However Just spent too much on a Hawke 600 Pro. Great rangefinder but interesting to hear that the Vision King is the same thing. But quality control might be less so I guess you take your chances. hoping my Hawke does not pack up as quickly as some folks here!

Edited by DrRock

I think if I was buying again, I might be tempted to go for one of these as they work both in daylight and darkness. A number of guys on another forum have them and seem to be well rated.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-Night-Vision-Infrared-IR-Monocular-Scope-Scout-Laser-Ranger-Hunting-New/163076339854?epid=25010745486&hash=item25f81b788e:g:EAIAAOSwT5tWPX~T

Phil

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/06/2018 at 09:56, philpot said:

I think if I was buying again, I might be tempted to go for one of these as they work both in daylight and darkness. A number of guys on another forum have them and seem to be well rated.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Digital-Night-Vision-Infrared-IR-Monocular-Scope-Scout-Laser-Ranger-Hunting-New/163076339854?epid=25010745486&hash=item25f81b788e:g:EAIAAOSwT5tWPX~T

Phil

IMO best used in conjunction with an ir torch to extend working time. Good bit of kit for NV

I tried a cheap range finder then a Hawke LRF 400 and finally got one that is totally reliable accurate and gives instant reading .... a Nikon 7i.

You could be lucky and spend £12.50 ( china’s finest) and end up with a gem of a range finder but I had to spend £260 ( if I remember correctly) to find one I’m happy with.