Never ending queue

On 24/05/2018 at 21:07, green lurchers said:

Oh matt I got equadorian devils breth and the Borg 9 it’s the lava factor ?????????

On 24/05/2018 at 21:07, green lurchers said:

Oh matt I got equadorian devils breth and the Borg 9 it’s the lava factor ?????????

Bring forth the Borg!

My mate has just acquired a slightly warm pallet so I’ll be trying em out on him aswell. 

Greenhouse has gone to pastures new for a while so until the garden is fully done I’m relying on window sills and southerners with black whippets for my supply of the good stuff!

• Haha 1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Up in the high twenty’s still trying out different dishes and working out wat goes with wat heat wise an trying new flavours beer and wine am none the wiser but it’s fun trying lol 

The added bonus of charcoal is it takes 4 beers from the the lighting to the whiting of coals  it’s a yardstick that goes with the flow 

When it hits triple digits here it's too hot to use the oven inside. The heat warms the house and its a constant fight between that and the air conditioning. When it hits harsh negatives in the winter

Posted Images

19 hours ago, mattyg said:

Bring forth the Borg!

My mate has just acquired a slightly warm pallet so I’ll be trying em out on him aswell. 

Greenhouse has gone to pastures new for a while so until the garden is fully done I’m relying on window sills and southerners with black whippets for my supply of the good stuff!

Lol Matt I do my best they have survived snails slugs whitefly and greenfly so far