Bloody dogs

Had a good day with dog's today 

First of all they had to be swapped about the kennels due to bitch in season always upsets them , any road at 530 this morning I noticed the old bitch had tried to eat through a shed 

Then on morning walk the terrier disappeared up it's own arse had me missing work to tramp round the fields for 6 hours sweating me taiters off after checking vets and places i finally got a call from a kennels miles away had to pay 75 notes to get it back

Nice

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Obviously your dog's are not complete c**ts that are constantly out to ruin you

about a year ago my norfolk done the same  thing....

i was looking for him from 9pm to gone 1am.... had to go home for my 

medication... got in the phone was bleeping, message form 24hr vets

please call your dog has been handed in. went and picked him up,

and asked when was he brought in? the nurse said about 9.45 pm.

he was chasing a lady's jack russell bitch . she did try looking for his owner and did not want to leave him there... i was the other side of the woods .....

no charge to me ... 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Had a good day with dog's today 

First of all they had to be swapped about the kennels due to bitch in season always upsets them , any road at 530 this morning I noticed the old bitch had tried to eat through a shed 

Then on morning walk the terrier disappeared up it's own arse had me missing work to tramp round the fields for 6 hours sweating me taiters off after checking vets and places i finally got a call from a kennels miles away had to pay 75 notes to get it back

Nice

I've had all that happen, Had a dog chew through a door in a friends house while we were out for a beer (bitch on heat of course). When I used to keep terriers they disappeared  after stuff regularly including one Christmas day making me miss Christmas dinner. One got stuck in fox tunnels under a ringfort (ancient monument) and I'm not saying whether I dug her out but I was supposed to collect my wages that afternoon and was late and missed it. Daughter of that bitch disappeared after a fox into a badger set of over an acre in area and didn't come out for hours. I could go on and on with this. I've lost lurchers a lot of times and mostly got them back fairly quickly but the terriers........ well you do need a bit of patience sometimes. I suppose if they weren't keen that would be even worse.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, The one said:

Why the £12 part fee its a con they say they feed it breaky ?

Well it's a boarding kennels that the council take strays to 

The council gets the fine and the kennels get your 12