5 greyhounds stolen

**** ALERT *** 5 racing greyhounds stolen from Trainer Kevin Huttons kennels in Burford Oxfordshire 

Post Options

*** PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE ***

Last night at approximately 9.35pm our kennels in Burford, Oxfordshire were broken into and 5 of our racing greyhounds were stolen.

We have two big brindle dogs, 1 black male and 2 black bitches missing.

I'll update this later with pictures and ear marks. All dogs are microchipped as well.

The police have been to the kennels and have done what they can but obviously the more we can get the word out the better.

All affected owners were informed last night and as you can imagine we are all out of our minds with worry.

Please contact myself on 07969 021565 with any information.

Many thanks

Kev Hutton

Read more: http://greyhoundscene.**"£$%^&*(.com/thread/69755/stolen-kevin-huttons-kennels-alert#ixzz5G3HYEzkW

Edited by samsung

Scumbags and I don't see what they will do with well bred greyhounds with no paperwork except breed lurchers. Shocking waste when there is plenty of exracers available .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

I could be way off the mark here but it sounds like someone has a grievance with the man so has taken his dogs. 

He`s one of the top greyhound trainers and  well respected and liked  ,  he was at Towcester Greyhound Track for the heats of the English Derby last night he has a dog in the quarter finals .

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, samsung said:

He`s one of the top greyhound trainers and  well respected and liked  ,  he was at Towcester Greyhound Track for the heats of the English Derby last night he has a dog in the quarter finals .

I’m not trying to say anything negative about the man, far from it. But as greyhounds are pretty useless without the paperwork and it seems a bit overkill to get a few greyhounds to breed lurchers it makes me think there is something personal about it. Just my thoughts on it.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

I’m not trying to say anything negative about the man, far from it. But as greyhounds are pretty useless without the paperwork and it seems a bit overkill to get a few greyhounds to breed lurchers it makes me think there is something personal about it. Just my thoughts on it.

I know your not implying that  and CCTV footage has shown the breakin - another greyhound has been found which leaves 2 black bitches and 1 brindle dog left still missing .

It could have been these anti greyhound protesters they would stoop so low as to do something like this who knows ? or some  idiots who  thought it was fun and bravado , there some sick twats out there 

• Like 1

Kevin Hutton

** Sorry to keep asking but please keep sharing **

Millroad Susie (one of the black bitches) has been found safe and well in Bidford-on-Avon and is on the way home.

Jimmy was found in the Fiddlers Green area of Cheltenham. Other than some cut feet he's doing ok and is very happy to be home!

Osby was found in Charlton Abbot's. He was very poorly but after a lengthy stay in the vets he's making great progress now.

We still have two dogs missing though.
One black bitch (Larlee) and one light brindle dog (Monkey).

Please keep sharing and any news pls call 07969 021565.

Thank you so much for everyone's help.

Kev