FAC Inbound, time to shop

7 hours ago, andykllhr said:

Picking up my Annie today, any recommendations on mods lads? Want long and slender as opposed to short and fat, effective as possible obviously.

Thanks ?

Are you sure you aren’t talking about women?

• Haha 2

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks guys, the FAC and SGC was on my doormat when I got home, was granted everything I wanted ?

So, unfortunately my FAC/SGC was not on the doormat when I got back ffs, so the wait continues, however, today I ordered a rifle which I can obviously only pick up once the paperwork has arrived.

Man cannot beat the elements only do his best to work around what happens on the day,as Nathan says getting closer the old man v beast is all part of the challenge .And as Philpot says we will never b

Posted Images

If you want a length to extend your "appendage " Parker hale are cheap enough and will give you an extra 6" :icon_eek:.If you need girth then Atec are a bit "wider" for the man who needs more of a handful :whistling:.And as Walshie says if you need a fat one Sak,s is the 1 :laugh:

• Haha 1

Thanks Deker, went to the shop yesterday, unfortunately the gun hadn't arrived, parcelforce were late (shocker),  so didn't pick the annie up. However, I did have a look at the mods they had in stock, and the SAK is one of them, but they did have one that was a reflex mod so intrigued to see how that will look, will post some pics when I can.

4 minutes ago, andykllhr said:

Thanks Deker, went to the shop yesterday, unfortunately the gun hadn't arrived, parcelforce were late (shocker),  so didn't pick the annie up. However, I did have a look at the mods they had in stock, and the SAK is one of them, but they did have one that was a reflex mod so intrigued to see how that will look, will post some pics when I can.

Make sure you’ve got enough barrel protruding beyond the stock forend to accept a reflex mod on the 1417.?

• Like 1

Hi guys, well, picked up the rifle today tried a couple of different mods on and liked the look of the Wildcat Whisper slightly more than the SAK, already been to the farm and done a quick zero, man this rifle is accurate.

I have a question though, should there be a slight crack when a mod is used, I've previously used a .22 and can't remember hearing a crack?

I've spoken to the gunshop and they are more than happy to swap it for a SAK or something else, but I wanted people's opinions on here first.

Thanks guys

IMG_20180608_143907.jpg

IMG_20180608_133635.jpg