Running dog next to bike

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I do a lot of Bikejoring with mine as well as trail Mtb’ing with the Dogs free running.  

I’m a great believer in road work, I run with mine getting them off road for part of the time so they can get a bit of pace change and interest. The road part is good for building basic cardio vascula

I got some funny looks.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

I can't see the logic in tying a dog to a bike, if the dog will bolt at the first sight of anything then it's obviously going to pull you off.

Me neither, have about another metre of lead ready to loose from my hand, if they take off, gives me a second to brake/steady myself.

Cheers, D.

2 hours ago, Balaur said:

I enjoy biking mine, especially if time is limited , bit warm at the moment but as i'm awake at 5am might nip out with them. I have mine loose but there is no one here , back in wales on the cycle paths had a few issues but mostly women with nutty terriers and whippets straining at the bit. Lol. 

Mine are usually free on that route, just put the pic up to show the lead which I use if there are signs of deer etc

Cheers, D.

This time of year i go out early 5 or before do 5 miles or so on the tarmac bit free running let them swim in the brook , but of an evening when it muggy and too bollicking hot i just tek them empty out over the rec see if theres any milfs to talk to or if im lucky the odd grilf

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Black neck said:

This time of year i go out early 5 or before do 5 miles or so on the tarmac bit free running let them swim in the brook , but of an evening when it muggy and too bollicking hot i just tek them empty out over the rec see if theres any milfs to talk to or if im lucky the odd grilf

Can't beat a bit of milf hunting this time of year.

18 hours ago, Black neck said:

Grilf! Lol fairplay ? 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, billhardy said:

Thought ide hunted just about the whole shabang these islands hold what's a fecking grilf Peter atb bill

Bill, I'm assuming 'grilf' would be 'granny I'd like to fumigate', or somthing along those lines ?

• Haha 1