Falcon FN12 .22 ***Now sold ***

Now that I've got the rifles that I always wanted, I'm reducing the collection a bit so, up for sale is my .22 Falcon FN12.

It's the single shot version in a light hunter stock.

It has the original quick fill silencer and, it comes with an adaptor and HW silencer that makes it very quiet.

It also comes with the fill adaptor and an original green, fleece lined Falcon bag.

It's all in excellent condition apart from 2 small parallel scratches on the back of the cheek piece.

It's a nice smooth rifle to use. 

From a 160 bar fill, it'll give 40-50 good shots.

I'd rather not post this but, I am happy to travel a little way or, put the kettle on :thumbs:

Payment by bank transfer is preferred.

Also advertised elsewhere.

Thanks for looking.

• Advertiser
    Jonjon79
  • Date
    15/05/18
  • Price
    £300.00
  • Category

• Like 1

On 15/05/2018 at 19:39, Jonjon79 said:

Now that I've got the rifles that I always wanted, I'm reducing the collection a bit so, up for sale is my .22 Falcon FN12.

It's the single shot version in a light hunter stock.

It has the original quick fill silencer and, it comes with an adaptor and HW silencer that makes it very quiet.

It also comes with the fill adaptor and an original green, fleece lined Falcon bag.

It's all in excellent condition apart from 2 small parallel scratches on the back of the cheek piece.

It's a nice smooth rifle to use. 

From a 160 bar fill, it'll give 40-50 good shots.

I'd rather not post this but, I am happy to travel a little way or, put the kettle on :thumbs:

Payment by bank transfer is preferred.

Also advertised elsewhere.

Thanks for looking.

• Advertiser
    Jonjon79
  • Date
    15/05/18
  • Price
    £300.00
  • Category

Who ever has bought this will not be disappointed

iv had a few rifles off Jon and all have been top class

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

I bought it after seeing it advertised on various sites,  Couldn't resist a little gem like this as I sold mine last year and regretted it since,  It will be a nice one if jon owned it.

Going to a good home,  Col. 

• Like 1
On 17/05/2018 at 13:14, Colin g said:

I bought it after seeing it advertised on various sites,  Couldn't resist a little gem like this as I sold mine last year and regretted it since,  It will be a nice one if jon owned it.

Going to a good home,  Col. 

I've only just seen your comment on here Col - I didn't realise you were on this forum as well mate :thumbs:

It's good to know you saw pics before buying - I left the sling on it when I sent it today :thumbs:

Thanks Jon, Very kind of you mate, Had not noticed the sling for some reason,  Very nice,  Putting the Optima gamekeeper  scope on it that I had on my last one.

I feel better now knowing I have another Falcon at hand, Wont be making the same mistake like selling the last one,,,   Col.