• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've straw in them never tryed the wood chips

Got my bitches in the 30 litre one's.... Enough room to turn around and stops them standing up and pissing in their beds, £6 off ebay....50 litres if you got large terriers or 100 litres for a running

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That’s how I had mine ?

10 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

That’s how I had mine ?

My other terriers won’t sleep in them neither would the lurcher, terriers kept the boxes with trays inside them with bed and Lurcher got the industructable kennel, I wish they would all use them, so easy to clean out and dry aswell 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

How many terriers can fit in each barrel?

Even though my dogs all get on and have run of the garden when someone is there, I kennel One per run always with black dogs.... But if you kennel them together a 100 litre would have enough room either end, cut pop hole in the middle, my pal has the one barrel with ply divider for 2 dogs in same run?

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 14/05/2018 at 15:30, Daniel cain said:

20170522_192455.thumb.jpg.0b200237f631dba1d239642624a4fd92.jpg

I drilled a few weep holes in the bottom of barrel, cut a piece of ply sits in the bottom propped up on 1 inch runners barrels I got are squarish not round £6 ebay?

Looks good that barrel i’m going to make a run and will get one of these i’ve never kept a dog outside before i’m looking for the best thing to keep them warm 

Edited by WhiteWolf-82
19 minutes ago, WhiteWolf-82 said:

Looks good that barrel i’m going to make a run and will get one of these i’ve never kept a dog outside before i’m looking for the best thing to keep them warm 

Just make sure they aren't facing into the wind or any draught?

On 14/05/2018 at 13:53, Daniel cain said:

Got my bitches in the 30 litre one's.... Enough room to turn around and stops them standing up and DSC_1352.thumb.JPG.444bdb1fe5e7e9066ee40a46440d6f7c.JPGpissing in their beds, £6 off ebay....50 litres if you got large terriers or 100 litres for a running dog, They can Chew them too their hearts content lol?2 x2 framework up off the floor and a little bench on top to sun themselves. I got a small kennel/whelping box for when I breed a litter. 

That’s a nice set up DC.

and easy to keep clean...... I’m doing mine this summer ?

• Like 2