• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've straw in them never tryed the wood chips

Got my bitches in the 30 litre one's.... Enough room to turn around and stops them standing up and pissing in their beds, £6 off ebay....50 litres if you got large terriers or 100 litres for a running

Posted Images

Got my bitches in the 30 litre one's.... Enough room to turn around and stops them standing up and DSC_1352.thumb.JPG.444bdb1fe5e7e9066ee40a46440d6f7c.JPGpissing in their beds, £6 off ebay....50 litres if you got large terriers or 100 litres for a running dog, They can Chew them too their hearts content lol?2 x2 framework up off the floor and a little bench on top to sun themselves. I got a small kennel/whelping box for when I breed a litter. 

• Like 10

I have a couple of box chewers here who I was often tempted to put in a barrel. An upright one full of water...................................but so far I haven't gone that far. It's a very annoying habit and it's definitely hereditary.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
58 minutes ago, oxo said:

You got a picture without the mesh in the way mate? Any problems with condensation in colder weather?

Cheers

20170522_192455.thumb.jpg.0b200237f631dba1d239642624a4fd92.jpg

I drilled a few weep holes in the bottom of barrel, cut a piece of ply sits in the bottom propped up on 1 inch runners barrels I got are squarish not round £6 ebay?

• Like 3

Couldn’t get mine in the 30litre, couldn’t fit. I have the same as dig deeps but I have it cut in the middle, top slid over bottom and sat upright. Does the job and easy to clean

10 minutes ago, rob284 said:

Couldn’t get mine in the 30litre, couldn’t fit. I have the same as dig deeps but I have it cut in the middle, top slid over bottom and sat upright. Does the job and easy to clean

That's how my pal has his rob?

1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

I have a couple of box chewers here who I was often tempted to put in a barrel. An upright one full of water...................................but so far I haven't gone that far. It's a very annoying habit and it's definitely hereditary.

I agree with the hereditory bit Neil, same as barking in the kennels! I had a b*****d but his daughter has taken his crown.?

• Like 1