Clinical HW 100 KT .177.

I`ve owned this rifle over 4 yrs now and it`s accuracy still amazes me at times.

Took a 47 yd shot on this large rabbit with a 1/2 mill dot hold over and again the 5p area was hit slam hard.

Check out the deformed brain area of the pellet strike.

Here`s his Royal Highness, 43 yard retrieve to hand.

IMG_1040.thumb.JPG.030a9f658235189187b267bbcdf49e64.JPG

" Bring him here Kaiser" !

Good lad ! 

IMG_1041.thumb.JPG.de433acae703942c9c1b66f2271eb084.JPG

The picture shows the entry wound from a downward shot, the exit wound I`ve  purposely left out but the AA Fields 8.4g, 4.52 are outstanding in the 100`s.

Laser accurate  :good:

IMG_1039.thumb.JPG.15718dd59afe6ff7d1f2ca9b0309dfe2.JPG

atb  Mark.

• Like 6

13 hours ago, mark williams said:

I`ve owned this rifle over 4 yrs now and it`s accuracy still amazes me at times.

Took a 47 yd shot on this large rabbit with a 1/2 mill dot hold over and again the 5p area was hit slam hard.

Check out the deformed brain area of the pellet strike.

Here`s his Royal Highness, 43 yard retrieve to hand.

IMG_1040.thumb.JPG.030a9f658235189187b267bbcdf49e64.JPG

" Bring him here Kaiser" !

Good lad ! 

IMG_1041.thumb.JPG.de433acae703942c9c1b66f2271eb084.JPG

The picture shows the entry wound from a downward shot, the exit wound I`ve  purposely left out but the AA Fields 8.4g, 4.52 are outstanding in the 100`s.

Laser accurate  :good:

IMG_1039.thumb.JPG.15718dd59afe6ff7d1f2ca9b0309dfe2.JPG

atb  Mark.

Got my hw100ks last wk had a little problem getting grouping right with h&n ftt but now it is spot on now hitting bottle tops at 50yds and to be honest I’ve never used an air rifle to shoot at that range but as rimfireboy says it is easy to do when you get your hold over sorted. Ps that’s a lovely looking rifle and great shot well done mate

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Lee.m said:

Got my hw100ks last wk had a little problem getting grouping right with h&n ftt but now it is spot on now hitting bottle tops at 50yds and to be honest I’ve never used an air rifle to shoot at that range but as rimfireboy says it is easy to do when you get your hold over sorted. Ps that’s a lovely looking rifle and great shot well done mate

Mine doesn’t like H&N’s ftt, which surprised me as they’re usually good in most guns I’ve tried them in. They were fair at 35 yards, but started to open up beyond that range. Bisley superfield are good in mine though. The jsb’s though, absolutely bang on.?