GOOD COLLIE X GREY'S THIN ON THE GROUND IT SEEMS.

1 minute ago, colliejohn said:

Phil the pic is ancient like me lol let's just say its an old photo retook with a shit camera phone lol Regards Collie John 

No probs, just having the craic,...at least you still have your memories, I lost several thousand of mine last year,...probably too late in life now to get any more...

But,..I'm trying my best...?

• Like 1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an aside,...having been a member of this unique, hunting men's website, for several years,...I would have to congratulate Collie John for his sheer consistency... I fecking hate, users, and ab

you think they were brothers  , wouldn't you !!   Bryn  1x colle x grey , he was  bred   greyhound  dam . sire working farm collie . he be about   3  here , he  11  this sep  , and still fit for his a

Your right Japs , goodun's are few and far between I'm hoping to get a pup by my line bred collie x dog, in the not too distant future. I'm sure a pup by him would suit your needs if you don

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

No probs, just having the craic,...at least you still have your memories, I lost several thousand of mine last year,...probably too late in life now to get any more...

But,..I'm trying my best...?

Stick wi it pal

• Like 1