GOOD COLLIE X GREY'S THIN ON THE GROUND IT SEEMS.

On 15 May 2018 at 13:45, shaaark said:

Very nice. Love some of these first cross whip/greys. Owned and seen a few of these that were cracking dogs on all sorts of quarry

If one needs a hound fa wlittle bit more than a coney dog ,theses working peds on greys  provide the needs ,they tackle just about ought,plus plenty speed good nose athletic easy keep they are terrific types da abit of sport also.atbbill

• Like 1

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an aside,...having been a member of this unique, hunting men's website, for several years,...I would have to congratulate Collie John for his sheer consistency... I fecking hate, users, and ab

you think they were brothers  , wouldn't you !!   Bryn  1x colle x grey , he was  bred   greyhound  dam . sire working farm collie . he be about   3  here , he  11  this sep  , and still fit for his a

Your right Japs , goodun's are few and far between I'm hoping to get a pup by my line bred collie x dog, in the not too distant future. I'm sure a pup by him would suit your needs if you don

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

If one needs a hound fa wlittle bit more than a coney dog ,theses working peds on greys  provide the needs ,they tackle just about ought,plus plenty speed good nose athletic easy keep they are terrific types da abit of sport also.atbbill

Agreed ?

1 minute ago, breeze said:

Shaaark..... Are you still keeping the odd collie type mate.? 

No, no dogs at present. Been going through a few health issues last couple of years, but things seem to be getting on the up. So the near future will see me with another pup hopefully

• Like 2

A line bred farm cur x whip/grey. Not the fastest, but shy of a daytime hare id well on most stuff. The rougher the ground and the weather, the better. Waxing fat in her later years with her daughter.

Picture 044.jpg

Edited by trenchfoot
  • Like 5
23 minutes ago, trenchfoot said:

A line bred farm cur x whip/grey. Not the fastest, but shy of a daytime hare id well on most stuff. The rougher the ground and the weather, the better. Waxing fat in her later years with her daughter.

Picture 044.jpg

Nice type handy rabbiting dog's I prefer the whippet greyhound over the straight whippet just my opinion more height weight and more robust. Regards Collie John

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Marsh Lad said:

Yeah Breeze bred him and should take the credit ?

So its out of his David James line bred bitch to a Craig McCann bred dog they have Aubrey Fryers lines in them Deerhound collie whippet in them .Regards Collie John

1 hour ago, trenchfoot said:

Picture 044.jpg

What sired the daughter Trenchfoot?

1 hour ago, colliejohn said:

So its out of his David James line bred bitch to a Craig McCann bred dog they have Aubrey Fryers lines in them Deerhound collie whippet in them .Regards Collie John

Aubrey Fryers line ?? Maybe about 30 odd year ago John

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, breeze said:

Aubrey Fryers line ?? Maybe about 30 odd year ago John

Steve I know it's way back but the dogs still carry the genes it doesn't matter how many times you out cross with whippet or collie greyhound mixture they can never be genuine straight collie greyhound because there's other breeds in the mix I'm not knocking the dogs their decent catch dogs and Moormans dogs throw pretty true to type in colour build and appearance. Regards Collie John

• Like 1

John.... I never said that they were "Genuine" collie greyhounds , To me there just Collie greyhound "Types" as that's what's mainly in there make up, nowt wrong with that...... Or is there ???? No ive had a quick think about it and there's definately nothing wrong with calling them Types .....lol

43 minutes ago, breeze said:

John.... I never said that they were "Genuine" collie greyhounds , To me there just Collie greyhound "Types" as that's what's mainly in there make up, nowt wrong with that...... Or is there ???? No ive had a quick think about it and there's definately nothing wrong with calling them Types .....lol

Steve calm down the post has diversed has often happens  I will refer to them in future to collie type's now calm down take a few deep breaths and chill whatever you refer to them enjoy them. Regards Collie John

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, billhardy said:

Yep some of them are nuts

6 hours ago, shaaark said:

No, no dogs at present. Been going through a few health issues last couple of years, but things seem to be getting on the up. So the near future will see me with another pup hopefully

Atb mate 

• Like 1