GOOD COLLIE X GREY'S THIN ON THE GROUND IT SEEMS.

1 hour ago, colliejohn said:

Yes people spoil them introducing other breeds that bring nothing to the table.Regards Collie John

You say some really silly kennelblind things John. We've already agreed that people need different qualities in their dogs for different jobs so how is it " spoiling them" if a person breeds the type of dog THEY need rather than the type of dog YOU want them to have????  Are you some kind of dog facist????

Carry on with your type of dog mate, just don't criticise other people for breeding THEIR type rather than yours.?

• Like 2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As an aside,...having been a member of this unique, hunting men's website, for several years,...I would have to congratulate Collie John for his sheer consistency... I fecking hate, users, and ab

you think they were brothers  , wouldn't you !!   Bryn  1x colle x grey , he was  bred   greyhound  dam . sire working farm collie . he be about   3  here , he  11  this sep  , and still fit for his a

Your right Japs , goodun's are few and far between I'm hoping to get a pup by my line bred collie x dog, in the not too distant future. I'm sure a pup by him would suit your needs if you don

Posted Images

As an aside,...having been a member of this unique, hunting men's website, for several years,...I would have to congratulate Collie John for his sheer consistency...

I fecking hate, users, and abusers...two faced feckers and men, who speak with forked tongue.?

'Right or wrong',...the man sticks to his guns,...:clapper:

• Like 12
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Maximus Ferret said:

You say some really silly kennelblind things John. We've already agreed that people need different qualities in their dogs for different jobs so how is it " spoiling them" if a person breeds the type of dog THEY need rather than the type of dog YOU want them to have????  Are you some kind of dog facist????

Carry on with your type of dog mate, just don't criticise other people for breeding THEIR type rather than yours.?

Dog fascist hee hee hee 

Just now, Phil Lloyd said:

As an aside,...having been a member of this unique, hunting men's website, for several years,...I would have to congratulate Collie John for his sheer consistency...

'Right or wrong',...the man sticks to his guns,...:clapper:

True...too true!

On 12 May 2018 at 16:02, colliejohn said:

It isn't pity more people don't have the same mindset. Regards Collie John

This the thing John I keep a slow Alsatian grey ,but she generation bred.i like that type fa mooching etc,but she has no problem on the quicker ground winter ,a reverse won't be has quick or fast has her no way unless your very lucky .the lads want something with abit more about them in the running department ,we no on scrubby dangerous ground the slower types perform very well.now Ray's bird bryn got terrific early pace but he f1 and he got lucky in that department,that's taking nothing awY from Bryan.reverse collie types like the ones we see on utube ain't cutting down here in winter on fast ground and that's taking nothing awZy from the xs ,it his what it his,. And by the way da what it's worth I prefer a Lur Cher cross herding type above all else fast enough hardy coat feet and bags drive and stamina with out to much negative traits. fa me a jukel has to have the right mindset to work with. Atb bunnys

• Like 1
On 12 May 2018 at 10:28, Gilbey said:

what about using saluki instead of grey, great feet, better stamina, hardy durable, quarry sense etc etc

Saluki blood works well with herding blood has done for forty yrs plus without the mix the great coursing dog of our land would not of existed i,it'ss like any out xs you select work then breed on evolution does the rest and so on.all f1s will become more versatile with out xs blood it's a fact I  can only think why one would think one spoils when out Xiang. To another breed  his the deleterious affects of an out xs  but this can be the same within the breeder the same xs when generation breeding we select then breed on .if one needs only to keep straight f1s that's fine  but there's more than one ways to acquire them we have top hounds in the uk now other than greyhounds allways have some just ignored this fact not all but most .atbbunnys.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Dog fascist hee hee hee 

I'm not kennel blind pal I'm passionate about the type of dog I keep which are collie greyhound people seem to forget the quarry and type of dog bred for that task ie collie greyhounds rabbit and feather I'm not arsed about foxes you can keep your bull types for that that's what there better suited for I'm not getting in a debate over different crosses its each to their own the thread is about collie greyhounds 

Regards Collie John

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, colliejohn said:

I'm not kennel blind pal I'm passionate about the type of dog I keep which are collie greyhound people seem to forget the quarry and type of dog bred for that task ie collie greyhounds rabbit and feather I'm not arsed about foxes you can keep your bull types for that that's what there better suited for I'm not getting in a debate over different crosses its each to their own the thread is about collie greyhounds 

Regards Collie John

Quite right john was just having a nobble if you love your collie x s it don't matter a f**k what no 1 else thinks 

Nice to meet you sir how you fixed on beans