An Office With A View

Nothing Like An Office With A View

Was out with Jonesy last week at a new property with stunning scenery, we got stuck waiting on a couple of burrows and lost two ferrets in the process, we feared the worst ,and thought they were snake bit given the location they were lost.
That day we had a good look around and found some nice warrens for future trips, it wasn’t all bad news we did manage to get a few rabbits.
The next morning I was out early to look for the two lost ferrets, within one hour they were in the ferret box, and as happy to see me as I was to see them again.

I used the opportunity to introduce young Fleet to stock and work a bit more on his recall, so a happy ending at the end of it, just goes to show how you can go back next day, and find your furry friends, still waiting where you lost him.    

• Like 1

12 hours ago, netrigger said:

Looks a great bit of ground.. And great that the 2 ferts were found safe and well.. 

Regards.. 

Yea mate happy day, will be out there again Monday with the longnets, going to a local spot in the morning where we seen a few with the light.