Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

31 minutes ago, coco said:

The vet didn’t dock his tail mate

The vet did doc her tail coco my mate had to get her chipped in his name an show his gun ticket I marked where to doc an vet did her £72 it cost me the man who bred her did not doc any of the pups as most looked like beddys pic of my pup with pig tail first pic can seen stitches that vet did post-65098-0-75664500-1503418610_thumb.jpgIMG_0564.thumb.JPG.fc46a18a166029ba3f71b4707e030dce.JPG

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tank34 said:

The vet did doc her tail coco my mate had to get her chipped in his name an show his gun ticket I marked where to doc an vet did her £72 it cost me the man who bred her did not doc any of the pups as most looked like beddys pic of my pup with pig tail first pic can seen stitches that vet did post-65098-0-75664500-1503418610_thumb.jpgIMG_0564.thumb.JPG.fc46a18a166029ba3f71b4707e030dce.JPG

Mutt looks a useful sort hope she pans out for you.I would,nt be to concerned about the tail,Beddy,s are,nt docked and ive yet to see one disadvantaged,work wise,because of it,the beddy/fell dog i have here,he,s thrown directly to the fell,is not docked and it does not concern me.Folk need to get used to the reality that many a working bred terrier will not be docked,in the political climate we live in,it won,t make a difference to how they work only how they will be judged in a ring.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, tank34 said:

On ‎19‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 14:07, Rat face said:

was the buddy ever really known as a out and out digging dog? . Probably not everything about the breed looks like a perfect example of a  rock dog  up on leg narrow in chest and head pleanty of jacket to keep it warm.

not all beddys just do rocks there are still some out there that will find and push on to its foe in a tight pipe and stick and take a fair amount of punishment than give a inch. take with a pinch of salt of tales of beddys worked to ground every weekend ? its simple don't happen unless it worked to ground on sumat that don't bite back. yes beddys do make good bushers mainly because they av one of the best noses in the dog world, anyone should do whatever they happy in doing with dogs .good hunting for all atb

7 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

not all beddys just do rocks there are still some out there that will find and push on to its foe in a tight pipe and stick and take a fair amount of punishment than give a inch. take with a pinch of salt of tales of beddys worked to ground every weekend ? its simple don't happen unless it worked to ground on sumat that don't bite back. yes beddys do make good bushers mainly because they av one of the best noses in the dog world, anyone should do whatever they happy in doing with dogs .good hunting for all atb

Think your about right, bedlingtons have a great nose, as for what we use are dogs for, different courses for different horses. If i was looking for a earth dog it wouldn't be a Bedlington, as I don't have the room, the reason I would pick the bedlington over any other terrier is, they make a good all rounder , ferreting, bushing, ratting, go to ground and I have seen a couple lamping which done OK, then there's the bonus  they make good lurchers. Atb  

I can not get over the depth of knowledge on this thread about bedlingtons by folks who don’t own one and not likely to.it certainly makes me think could I believe anything they write.

Edited by Str
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Str said:

I can not get over the depth of knowledge on this thread about bedlingtons by folks who don’t own one and not likely to.it certainly makes me think could I believe anything the write.

I've not owned a bedlington, but know a few that have, or owned them in the past, either pures or mainly beddy bred.  I certainly don't have much personal knowledge of them at all, ............ but can hear the absolute bullshit spouted about them on here a mile off, and by some long standing members ?

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

What a naive sort you are,u ain,t seen it si it don,t exist,take your head out of your arse and only then will you smell the roses.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

I've not owned a bedlington, but know a few that have, or owned them in the past, either pures or mainly beddy bred.  I certainly don't have much personal knowledge of them at all, ............ but can hear the absolute bullshit spouted about them on here a mile off, and by some long standing members ?

Its the usual case on here the folk that pass judgement on a topic they know feck all about and are instant experts on other folks kennels that they also know feck all about.its the same as a shark with no teeth,some think its a Dope when others know its a Tope.

Edited by morton
23 minutes ago, morton said:

What a naive sort you are,u ain,t seen it si it don,t exist,take your head out of your arse and only then will you smell the roses.

2 hours ago, shaaark said:

I don't own a pure dog but I own bedlington blooded lurcher and my dad kept several bedlingtons over the years, they wasn't used solely as earth dogs but as all round vermin dog,  they are hard to beat. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Jerry71 said:

I don't own a pure dog but I own bedlington blooded lurcher and my dad kept several bedlingtons over the years, they wasn't used solely as earth dogs but as all round vermin dog,  they are hard to beat. 

The only thing the site experts on here are any good at beating is their bishop,thats why the site is full of five fingered widows.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, morton said:

Its the usual case on here the folk that pass judgement on a topic they know feck all about and are instant experts on other folks kennels that they also know feck all about.its the same as a shark with no teeth,some think its a Dope when others know its a Tope.

Oooh do you think you are clever? You lying hypercritical as f**k, know all/f**k all bellend! Trust me fella, I've met a couple of 'greater than god' types such as yourself over the years, and believe me, if you want to get into any debate of any kind, you WILL come out as the losing, hypercritical charlatan that you are. 

Let's begin, if you're up to it

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Oooh do you think you are clever? You lying hypercritical as f**k, know all/f**k all bellend! Trust me fella, I've met a couple of 'greater than god' types such as yourself over the years, and believe me, if you want to get into any debate of any kind, you WILL come out as the losing, hypercritical charlatan that you are. 

Let's begin, if you're up to it

You spend your spare time trawling over other peoples posts to get your pointless points across,ill let the mutts do my talking.Lets keep this in black and white to make it easier for you,i don,t give a flying feck what you think about me or my mutts,your opinion on here is about as important as the best way to eradicate my next bout of piles",lets begin if your up to it ",up to what dealing with another opinion amidst an hundred more and 99 of them id see as more significant,get a fecking life and stop attempting to be what your obviously not.Ive more important things to attend to in life than giving you a platform.grow up and piss on someone elses shoes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1