Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

3 minutes ago, Lee_H said:

sound like dodgy places these rock piles! that's why I always keep my dogs on the lead whilst walking past them, especially around the back of local tips

Lol... your better of with the dogs on the leads... You never no they might get stuck??

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ziggy said:

You no how I work my dogs ratface... they stay till they dug and you seen them in the piles ..yes I have some that will never see rock.. but thats were nowing what your dogs gonna be like  at a young age .. like I've said before they get tried in places where I get to see what ther about.. I have said before to you I like them to hit them hard eather bolt him or finish him... that's the sort I have had for years and what my old man has had...i have only 1 bitch now which works rocks not the type id preffer but she does the job i 

So how long would it take for Benson to walk or how much hammer would she take if the Fox was on a ledge an she couldn't get it.... that bitch would never walk and leave a fox. Look what happened at Ian's last season  a fox in a bad spot will punish a dog badly. 

Like i say I'm no expert  on the matter. But I wouldn't be slipping a digging dog into a pile. 

• Like 1

Yes they did it was very common... but you look throu the fell and moorland year books... how many dogs needed rescuing by being one dog to ground.. hardly any if you read the Lancashire rescue s ther was multiple dogs in ..

6 minutes ago, Rat face said:

So how long would it take for Benson to walk or how much hammer would she take if the Fox was on a ledge an she couldn't get it.... that bitch would never walk and leave a fox. Look what happened at Ian's last season  a fox in a bad spot will punish a dog badly. 

Like i say I'm no expert  on the matter. But I wouldn't be slipping a digging dog into a pile. 

Ahh well seem like you no it all Adam... 

36 minutes ago, Rat face said:

That can happen and does happen in any sort of earth or pipe where a fox has the upper hand in position and will punish a dog if it can..

• Like 3

I’ve written it before but I had a dog years ago that thrived on those foxes or whatever that rained it down on the dog .He had the knack of showing the side of his neck then taking hold when matey had him .Drew many a varmint like that .Saw it several times on breaking through and in an old cable duct on derelict airforce camp nearby and once in a pile of concrete slabs dumped in a hollow .

Never bred one like it since though but he left a good stamp behind .

12 hours ago, ziggy said:

Yep crack on ? ... the dog you mention who no s what happend I couldn't comment dog was in an found spent few hours and come out he could have killed it he certenly had a face full.. who nos he may not have  couldent comment on the dog... as he died shortly after...as a rock dog I rated him highly for the short time I had him... but worked the pile for 20 years and folk i no maybe 40 years that's the only fox I no that dident bolt from that pile..

Edited by justdigit