Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

13 hours ago, tank34 said:

Had a day out with Morton lad found nowt home but his beddy types work cover all day an all have signs of work nice type thay keep to just to add around our way finding fox to ground or putting one to ground is hard work for dogs thay just dont like been in the ground 

Hes a good lad Kane. Met him on a rescue for the terrier club a few years past.  we was ment to sort a day out but never got around to it

• Like 1

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

On 28/01/2019 at 21:55, Marvel said:

Easy Morton put your beddie cross up for stud, and just wait on the right bitches to come along?

As soon as you mention it is Beddy bred an awful lot of folk won,t take them serious and would rather go down a more recognised route.Anybody that is serious about fox control and a bit of thrashing about would be welcome to a line [id prefer a red Fell,Lakey bitch},my lad would be more than happy to show the dog at graft.There are an awful lot of chancers about so id have to strongly emphasise that only serious and committed souls would be made welcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, morton said:

As soon as you mention it is Beddy bred an awful lot of folk won,t take them serious and would rather go down a more recognised route.Anybody that is serious about fox control and a bit of thrashing about would be welcome to a line [id prefer a red Fell,Lakey bitch},my lad would be more than happy to show the dog at graft.There are an awful lot of chancers about so id have to strongly emphasise that only serious and committed souls would be made welcome.

well lads there yous go, fair play to you morton?

Trouble is ziggy they won’t work them in rocks. I know Morton’s lad he’s a good lad and gets plenty bushing with them beddy/fell types. My mate has a young terrier off them. It’s Black an tan and a very smart looking thing youd swear it was a fell and not a beddy 

Edited by justdigit
On 31/01/2019 at 10:36, justdigit said:

Trouble is ziggy they won’t work them in rocks. I know Morton’s lad he’s a good lad and gets plenty bushing with them beddy/fell types. My mate has a young terrier off them. It’s Black an tan and a very smart looking thing youd swear it was a fell and not a beddy 

Everything i and my lad own is bred directly from rock working terriers.After a few near losses in rock my lad will no longer entertain working such locations,my youngsters will be encouraged to work rock.

On 30/01/2019 at 23:31, ziggy said:

Id gladly take morton out...  I like to see them work... 

My lad owns the seasoned and experienced mutts,i have youngsters that are into their first season and learning their trade,if you want a day with the experienced crew ill pass my lads details on,if you want a day with the novices drop me a pm.

On 31/01/2019 at 10:36, justdigit said:

I own 2 of its sisters that have thrown more to the Beddy.One of them is going to be a useful addition to the team and will most likely end up with my lad as it will be better tested on fox.Ive not seen the Black and tan since it was 6 weeks old,at some time this season ill be out with it,nice to compare siblings educated in different kennels.

4 minutes ago, justdigit said:

How old are they now Morton. I know lad hasn’t tried it yet not sure if he will this season it’s coming to an end. Did you take a lurcher pup off the lad I know your lad has 1 out off that litter 

I took a lurcher off him,the terriers are about 14 months now.