Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Str said:

Have you found some decent pics out Morton? Would be nice to see your fell cross against toppers dogs.

I don,t do pics and rely on my lad to post my Bedlington gruel,i admire Rogers terrier outlook but walk a different path.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 26/01/2019 at 19:18, Marvel said:

Interesting thread lads good to see there's still some good beddie cross blood still going about, ANYWAY ADAM C Hows your pups getting on, any pictures

Its a sad reflection on the breed when ive trawled the country for a decent stud and have had to inbreed for far longer than i would have liked,to now find my lad is looking at a proper Lakey to cover one of the finest Bedlingtons ive seen to ground, because its that or put her back to her father thats far to heavily related to her.Ill take a bitch off him and put it back to her father earlier than ive had liked,just to carry the line.The saddest thing is the Brother to that bitch,a dog that as seen more earth work than an awful lot of terriers,as only ever lined his sister.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Elchapo said:

So from this thread I’ve learnt if I want a bushing terrier get a beddy because that’s all there any good for except for ones from keyleigh because there proper dross ...... 

Had a day out with Morton lad found nowt home but his beddy types work cover all day an all have signs of work nice type thay keep to just to add around our way finding fox to ground or putting one to ground is hard work for dogs thay just dont like been in the ground 

23 hours ago, morton said:

Its a sad reflection on the breed when ive trawled the country for a decent stud and have had to inbreed for far longer than i would have liked,to now find my lad is looking at a proper Lakey to cover one of the finest Bedlingtons ive seen to ground, because its that or put her back to her father thats far to heavily related to her.Ill take a bitch off him and put it back to her father earlier than ive had liked,just to carry the line.The saddest thing is the Brother to that bitch,a dog that as seen more earth work than an awful lot of terriers,as only ever lined his sister.

Easy Morton put your beddie cross up for stud, and just wait on the right bitches to come along?

• Like 2