Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

10 hours ago, ADAM C said:

https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/classifieds/2000352-outstanding-bedlington-terrier-pups-manchester.html

bet they are gutted how much white is on these pups............will defiantly affect they way they graft............NOT.

Wish people would stick to there own.........

Whats outstanding about the pups?.The main thing that will affect how the pups graft is what they are bred from,then the kennel they reside in.As these pups are bred from a non working bred bitch and a gutchcommon dog? then their viability as future workers falls well,well below outstanding.Each to their own as you rightly say and the folk that buy a pet for £350 will be happy enough to do so and the pups will suit them well,thus i take it that you mean outstanding pets?,your pups and your poetic licence,but lets not get to carried away and a tad of realism is needed in cases of Beddy breeding such as yours,ive seen it far to often and it boils my urine that folk searching for a grafting Bedlington are regularly deceived with litters such as yours,they then waste a couple of years on a terrier that will never have the minerals to graft as a working terrier should.Ill stick to my own and attempt to steer genuine folk in a genuine direction,thats away from Bedlington pet breeders such as yourself and a majority of others that have nothing in common with me but plenty with you,good luck with the pups,you,ve bred the pup you wanted for yourself so please don,t breed another as there is far to much dross already out there.

25 minutes ago, morton said:

Whats outstanding about the pups?.The main thing that will affect how the pups graft is what they are bred from,then the kennel they reside in.As these pups are bred from a non working bred bitch and a gutchcommon dog? then their viability as future workers falls well,well below outstanding.Each to their own as you rightly say and the folk that buy a pet for £350 will be happy enough to do so and the pups will suit them well,thus i take it that you mean outstanding pets?,your pups and your poetic licence,but lets not get to carried away and a tad of realism is needed in cases of Beddy breeding such as yours,ive seen it far to often and it boils my urine that folk searching for a grafting Bedlington are regularly deceived with litters such as yours,they then waste a couple of years on a terrier that will never have the minerals to graft as a working terrier should.Ill stick to my own and attempt to steer genuine folk in a genuine direction,thats away from Bedlington pet breeders such as yourself and a majority of others that have nothing in common with me but plenty with you,good luck with the pups,you,ve bred the pup you wanted for yourself so please don,t breed another as there is far to much dross already out there.

so are you saying granitor gutchcommon bred dog's don't work?if so what are working lines these days? its a genuine question it interests me.

• Like 1

Morton if the mans happy with what he bred what does it matter ... if he sells them or not its his choice...as for dogs not being from top workers in your opinion  as long as hes happy with them who cares.... whats outstanding about your dogs ???? As ther not what ther all cracked up to be...

• Like 7

Feck me I've been reading a few posts you've commented on morton and your full of shit.the lads been straight from the start about what he's bred and what he wants them for.the lads who have already got them must be happy with them and people have a choice either to buy them or not he's not bullshitting about what they are and to be honest I recon if I had 1 out of the litter I'd have it grafting not a problem

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

How do you know how any of theses pups will turn out Morton ? And what makes your a cut above the rest with beddies   the one thing I will give the lad he's been honest  from the start and who are you to tell someone not to breed again 

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

The bloke can sell his pups at what ever price you wants morton he's the one that's found/paided a stud fee rearing them financing the litter fleaing worming chipping grubbing up it all comes at a cost plus you don't know his financial position and to top it of its non of your fcking business anyway 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, morton said:

F**K OFF onto someone else thread/topic and spoil that you prick..........you keep quoting my bioch is a pet....well yes she is and she works also, she has worked all quarries but i prefer to stick to bushing and ratting because THAT IS WHAT I PREFER!!!..........stick to your own stuff........f**king keyboard warriors!!

• Like 6
On 29/07/2018 at 21:48, darbo said:

i could not say 100% hand on heart but if i was a betting man i would say that was the stud used.

Thinking about piggin he  also had another stud but i could not remember its name thats why im not 100% what the greyhound bitch was put to.i have asked the other dog was Jasper of kentene.

45 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

If carlseberg made arsehole's ffs ADAM C ignore the balloon.

I know......just pricks like that trying to tell people what to do with their own dogs.....FFS....hard not to react.

• Like 1

i don't know much about pure bedlingtons as i only keep bedlington lurchers. piggins dogs where gutchcommon bred & newcombe used some as well to his dogs yet morton says gutchcommon are shite? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, fred90 said:

i don't know much about pure bedlingtons as i only keep bedlington lurchers. piggins dogs where gutchcommon bred & newcombe used some as well to his dogs yet morton says gutchcommon are shite? 

Piggins dogs were certainly gutchcommon bred and if you research the early rillington lines as you say there are gutchcommon dogs in the peds.

• Like 2