Bedlington stud dog Yorkshire

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So after all the debates and discussions i did get a stud dog for my bitch........she had the pups yesterday 4 x dogs 2 x bitches all doing really well including my bitch who has done herself proud wi

sire is the blue dog and dam is choc bitch shite pic il see if i can get a better one

Posted Images

the  fell out cross defo they way forward even George I believe said this hiself they defo built better for earth work ? the border hybred gotta been the biggest mistake those iv seen have been hideous looking things all out of proportion ? but everyone to there own I suppose / nice looking dog you got there topper .

2 of them are staying and iam undecided where the other 3 will go i only done the mating as some lads i know wanted them then when there here they change there minds for every silly reason going if they go i want decent homes for them were they will see some graft but iam in no hurry there proper characters there were hunting the wood pile yesterday and flushed a mouse out it was like the charge of the light brigade 4 fluff balls chasing this mouse around the garden the young jrt caught it only to be attacked by fluff balls who ripped the mouse to bits then squabbling amongst themselves over any bits left  i can sit and whatch them all day real time wasters

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, TOPPER said:

2 of them are staying and iam undecided where the other 3 will go i only done the mating as some lads i know wanted them then when there here they change there minds for every silly reason going if they go i want decent homes for them were they will see some graft but iam in no hurry there proper characters there were hunting the wood pile yesterday and flushed a mouse out it was like the charge of the light brigade 4 fluff balls chasing this mouse around the garden the young jrt caught it only to be attacked by fluff balls who ripped the mouse to bits then squabbling amongst themselves over any bits left  i can sit and whatch them all day real time wasters

Are the pups on Facebook dam only works on top ? 

10 minutes ago, TOPPER said:

bloody daughter acting under mothers instuction il bet , my missus wouldnt know how to do it  , il be having a word

Ok no worries was interested but going to hold on an keep looking