• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the bike but can'tsee how how riding a quad can help .Do I have to push it .

Does anyone else train their liver with massive amounts of alcohol? Not to failure of course! Just many reps to build stamina?

Fcuking he'll mate the way you were going on I thought you were about 83! At 33 your still wet behind the ears. Follow Birds example he's 65 but you'll never hear him complaining.....

Posted Images

23 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ll clear it up for you 

12 45 is for joining up 

1030 is trained soldier 

930 is para commando trainied as standard and some infantry lads usevyjat as a minimum 

What’s the distance pal 

• Like 1

Just done 4k in 19 minutes, running up some decent hills. My legs are well and truly fcuked. Tried to run it off but can't shift it, pain has worked it's way up to my knee and leg is seizing up. Looks like I'm going to have get my cardio fix from somewhere else. ?

2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Don't  paint us all with your fat and wobbly brush, only cos you look like a poor starving African with a pot belly don't mean we all do. ??

That's me at just over 16 stone, you were correct Wilf..... Man Mountain is the word you're looking for saggy boobs. ???

20180119_172449.jpg

So you on the juice too then? Let's see your legs?

4 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

So you on the juice too then? Let's see your legs?

Juice? I can honestly say I've never taken any steroids. That pic was taken after about 3-4 months of working out doing a full body routine. Never touched weights before then but I've always been over the 15 stone mark since i was a late teen. I was just over 16 stone there and since then I've put on a stone to a stone and half of fat on. 

1 hour ago, Kerny92 said:

Just done 4k in 19 minutes, running up some decent hills. My legs are well and truly fcuked. Tried to run it off but can't shift it, pain has worked it's way up to my knee and leg is seizing up. Looks like I'm going to have get my cardio fix from somewhere else. ?

Oxygenate your muscles properly with a warm up and if that pic is anything to go by your carrying far too much weight 

id say your expecting too much too soon , your over thirty you will have lost a few gears and you ain’t getting them back , they take them off you without telling you

progress not perfection 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Oxygenate your muscles properly with a warm up and if that pic is anything to go by your carrying far too much weight 

id say your expecting too much too soon , your over thirty you will have lost a few gears and you ain’t getting them back , they take them off you without telling you

progress not perfection 

I tried to tbh, did a few stretches and a 5 minute walk before the jog. My left leg is not too bad but the right leg is knackered. Think I'm going to have to give it a rest and go on the rowing machine and on the bicycle for a while. All those years of being injury free and now this bag of wank, fcuks me right off it does.