A couple of years ago whilst on holiday I was in the hotel gym basically just keeping out of the sun for a while using the treadmill just walking. There were several young blokes in there sort of standing in front of the mirrors admiring the expected increase in muscle mass increase when they lifted a pint. In walks this bloke who looked like Rabb C Nesbitt complete with the Bobby Charlton comb over. Matey mount's a treadmill and proceeds to crank it up to full racing chat. after a considerable time He was still going at it, sweating like a pig. I  could see him either having a gutser out the back door or a heart attack. I dont know how he managed to keep it up but he did for ages. He then slowed it down, got off, nonchalantly flopped the comb over back across his sweat bead covered scalp and calmly walked out leaving the shocked macho lads in front of the miror.

• Like 1

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tried the bike but can'tsee how how riding a quad can help .Do I have to push it .

Does anyone else train their liver with massive amounts of alcohol? Not to failure of course! Just many reps to build stamina?

Fcuking he'll mate the way you were going on I thought you were about 83! At 33 your still wet behind the ears. Follow Birds example he's 65 but you'll never hear him complaining.....

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? I'm a groundworker/pipe layer, nearly 40,I eat a cooked breakfast everyday... Have done since starting work 20 odd yrs ago, I smoke don't really drink, dig my terriers  work my lurchers walk the banks fishing , only real exercise I do these days is swimming lessons with the kids lol,before kids I used to do moto x, paddle playboats and long distance fell/hill running, rugby and football.. I can't get over 12 stone all my life.... Fucks me off, tried all the weight gains, protein eating healthy.... Everything short of roids lol.... I'm built like mo farar?- there's always plenty of advice about losing weight.... Well what about us skinny fuckers that yearn  to get fat!!!???? ? Count yourself lucky there's a whole network out there to get you on the right road ???

That sounds like me! I even tried roids. 

Muscle dosnt mean your healthy though....just like being skinny doesn't mean your heart/lungs aren't fcked either. 

Once you get in your thirties you need to start looking after yourself not aiming for a body shape your never going to get. 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 1

People bodies shape are different , everyone metabolism is different some people can’t look at a pie and gain weight ! Even genetics makes a difference ! My cousin runs miles plays rugby very fit bloke but fat as f**k my brother is in hell of shape but could never run like my cousin just different body types , im a fat shit but I can shift easy fatest winger in my league lol but two weeks of training and bit of dieting I can drop silly weight 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

That sounds like me! I even tried roids. 

Muscle dosnt mean your healthy though....just like being skinny doesn't mean your heart/lungs aren't fcked either. 

Once you get in your thirties you need to start looking after yourself not aiming for a body shape your never going to get. 

I'm happy as I am to be honest..... Lads my age been on the roids since school, in the gym everyday.... See them about these days.... Shadow of their former selves..... f**k that, maybe I put some weight on when I hit 40? maybe not? No amount of healthy living can save you if your times up?I put weight on when I stop smoking and puffin the herb..... Go a few months then back on it...... Weight disappears even when I eat like f**k with the munchies lol. 

• Like 1

Iv seen a doctor sitting on a relatively young man's chest trying to get his heart restarted, and seen his kids after loosing their dad. There is a balence....its no use not enjoying life but equally I want to be here to see my kids grow up. 

Learn to enjoy eating sensibly 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

People bodies shape are different , everyone metabolism is different some people can’t look at a pie and gain weight ! Even genetics makes a difference ! My cousin runs miles plays rugby very fit bloke but fat as f**k my brother is in hell of shape but could never run like my cousin just different body types , im a fat shit but I can shift easy fatest winger in my league lol but two weeks of training and bit of dieting I can drop silly weight 

but cant walk up a hill

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Try swimming and the bike.... 

Or a nice cup of man the f**k up ? 33 yr old and moaning..... I work with lads in their 20's early 30's they all gym freaks before and after work..... Not a f***ing days work in the cnuts unless its fast Friday and they've had a line ?my one mate and his Mrs are into that insanity work out etc done it 5 times apparently..... Bangs on about eating this and that, this shits bad for you lol, yet he gets a big belly and got to keep training to keep it at bay.... I don't see the point in needing to exercise if you work a physical sort of job and have some self control :thumbs:

Ffs your that thin you can get in where water can’t ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, scothunter said:

I walk every where and enjoy it. See c**ts jumping in cars to literally drive round the corner to the shop 

Whenever I put on a few extra pounds normally winter time. 

Just cut down on the sweets. Never change my diet I just stick to 3meals a day regardless if it's pie beans or chips or sausage mince or stew  just stick to the 3meals and do a bit exercise you will lose weight.

No need to run miles or become a gym bunny.

Unless of course you want that Adonis body that seems to be the latest trend. Mostly by the gay fraternity lol

See the same thing where i live young men and women driving to the local shop. These are probably the first to laugh at overweight people in mobility scooters.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? I'm a groundworker/pipe layer, nearly 40,I eat a cooked breakfast everyday... Have done since starting work 20 odd yrs ago, I smoke don't really drink, dig my terriers  work my lurchers walk the banks fishing , only real exercise I do these days is swimming lessons with the kids lol,before kids I used to do moto x, paddle playboats and long distance fell/hill running, rugby and football.. I can't get over 12 stone all my life.... Fucks me off, tried all the weight gains, protein eating healthy.... Everything short of roids lol.... I'm built like mo farar?- there's always plenty of advice about losing weight.... Well what about us skinny fuckers that yearn  to get fat!!!???? ? Count yourself lucky there's a whole network out there to get you on the right road ???

As The father in law used to say, you can't fattin a thorough bred! ? 

Edited by Liamboy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1