Artificial Grass and dogs

I made a dog pen with it in for a customer who's garden i was landscaping and that has lasted ok,no exspence spared in the quality of the plastic turf and i put a sand base down and had a concrete surround i stuck the turf to.I had a drain at one end so the fella could hose it down towards it,ok for a pet lab that just laid about but i could see my terriers getting into it and ruining in in short time..

• Like 1

Put it on the benches above my terrier kennels/boxes... Barstools wrecked it same day.... Get loads of Axminster cut offs of carpet off site.... Once a month change them.... Just got to stop the one young bitch shredding it lol. 

• Like 1

The terriers are penned up most of the day,the other half has a staffie who has free run of the garden,the area I want to put it in has decrotive stone/pepples in at the minute,and every time I clean up after him, I loose a shovel full of pepples too,and because the crap is full of pepples,I can’t put it down the drain,also taught it would bring a nice bit of colour to the garden