Interesting Little Clip

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

could some one come on here and honestly say they actually saw a kerry work either in a stop end or in any situation where true gameness was visible ..from all the people ive mixed with over the years

I can smell the talc from here ??

I like the look of that Russell,fox terrier type.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Peter Leemooch said:

is there a kerry blue anywhere in the uk that will actually work i be amazed if their is good clip that all the same

lets broaden the search....IS THERE ANY IN THE WHOLE PLANET THAT COULD GRAFT AS A TERRIER SHOULD.lol

On 07/05/2018 at 11:51, tank34 said:

Is the Kerry blue still worked ?? An old friend of mine told me one of the hardest dogs he seen worked was a Kerry blue did they ever the  put the kerry to a greyhound?? 

I know an old boy who had one and he said it was a twat for fox and could really handle itself,nice looking thing to but got to bad around other dogs so he put it to sleep 

2 hours ago, jigsaw said:

lets broaden the search....IS THERE ANY IN THE WHOLE PLANET THAT COULD GRAFT AS A TERRIER SHOULD.lol

Is there any on the planet that aint bred from show shit?

Edited by EDDIE B

I have pictures here somewhere from around 1989 a fella who I know well had one it was OK for around 2 seasons but after steady work he decided that he didn't like the job..also knew a well known dog peddler from donegal who had one around 1993.. he kept it on a long chain in the yard...dog would of ate you.. show him a green field after he knew where he was going or a boot with terrier and shovels you'd a caught him in sligo.

MF used to have one called Scott, had to dig the b*****d out on more than one occasion, would draw and was plenty game, excellent guard dog, gave us a right laugh when it took of after sheep one time dragging its chain and tether,  M chasing it, when its tether hits a rock and bounced up hitting M on the head, gave him a right whack, needless to say we were very sympathetic?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

There was atleast one litter a lurchers bred off Kerry blood in Ireland anyways as My lurcher bitch is bred off a dog that has 1/4 Kerry, the dog in Ireland was a half cross called cash if I remember right an then the 3/4breds ended up over here I’m sure, or atleast I’m did as ch used one over his wheatenx bitch to produce the litter my bitch come from, far from game but suits jobs I do tbh

The dog I seen at the show was a first cross katchum, most of been 10 or 12 years ago, the lad seemed  genuine enough but like I said anything I heard at shows I took with a good pinch of salt. Maybe the same dog.