Protection Dogs ?

3 hours ago, baker boy said:

Arse is gonna fall out of he frenchies soon you need to be onto the "next big thing", f**k knows what they'll be though

American bullies.... Useless bags of shit bred for music videos and those that like to look  hard ? They are everywhere here?

• Like 3

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good protection dogs them Chihuahuas I got my daughter one then that got a protection dog lol

I know a lot of trainers in the security/protection dog industry and the money that gets charged for some right old shit is unbelievable.There seems to be more bullshitters and f***ing idiots in that

Exactly right.Everyone likes the idea of having a dog that can do what you see the Mali's doing in the YouTube clips but the truth of the matter is 99% of people wouldnt have the time or the knowledge

Posted Images

There used to be a fella advertise in the exchange and mart in the 90's. K9 defense or some such thing. Sold fully trained gaurd/attack dogs. He was based in Wales. Well, a keeper I knew from out Norwich way had been having bother with thievery round his lot and tracked all the way across to see this fella spent the day learning all the commands etc, and parted with the best part of 3grand for this big horrible b*****d of a rotty. He turns up back at home, pitch black in the early hours and goes to get the dog out the back of the hi Lux. F.ucker goes garrity! Won't let him nowhere near, leaves it in there the night, manages to catch it off guard in the morning and chucks it in the brick out house, and that's pretty much where it stayed! 3grand to guard a shed that had f.uck all in it except a dangerous dog ???? I never took the piss.....much.

Yokel

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
9 hours ago, scothunter said:

Lol fools and there money easily parted.

Just another long line of gimmicks and must have items for the super rich to show off and brag about.

As has been said by greyman no bond or relationship from dog or owner.even police /army dogs have long term bond with each other and dare I say it love between them.

My last and current lurcher will attack you if you tried to assault me or break in. 

If I honest the current one has issues with anyone or anything that gets close to me bit of a pain at times but I know he is a bit quirky and I see the signs and it works for me. 

Aye no wonder it's a gold van haha

You never know what a dog will do unless you train it to. Simply hoping it will come to your aid may leave you surprised/disappointed. Certain breeds like the two on the trailer have a reputation for being protective. But even in these two breeds there are plenty that just don't have it in them. They're a lot like people in that respect.

My own Lurcher  would tuck and run I think.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

They can rent mine for a grand a week :yes:

If any one breaks in and tries to nick your chicken wings, she'll have their fingers off :laugh:

IMG_20180506_171201.jpg

The good lady  BB has a 3 kilo Chihuahua that goes f***ing nuts if anyone touches her. (Mind you, we've been married nearly 20 years so the touching's not really an issue..........) Just glad she didn't choose a Rottie !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Had a dog when I was a kid we took to obedience, the trainer was ex RAF, he said I'm here to train you not the dogs. Could never understand people sending their dogs away to be "trained". How does that work, the dog will listen to whoever trains it, why is it going to listen to you, when it comes back. With all these robberies of rich people going on i'm always thinking why haven't they got a dog about  if they've got diamonds etc in the house, but they're probably too busy making money to devote the time to  a dog!

As for buying a ready trained guard/protection dog for 20k  are these people going to regularly work the dog to keep up it's training? or leave that to the filipino maid?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, steve66 said:

Feck paying all that money , get a farm bred collie , the one around here got the postman a nervous wreck lol

funny enough , i was talking to my postman the other day  about vicious dogs , and he said  some of the dogs on the farms are  vicious  bloody things, they collie type gsd things lol , he said they here coming down the track and are ready waiting for you , he dont get out the van, just press the horn till  sombody moves dogs or he dont delver  , they deff bite you   70lb of teeth  .  But as roberbt 123 , says  with all these very rich people  , if somebody  wanted to  really knock the place off , they just shoot the dogs with  moderator on the gun , piss easy   then rob the place :yes:    but for  joe public  a  collie x   like on them farms  would be spot on for the average   home .

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Blackbriar said:

The good lady  BB has a 3 kilo Chihuahua that goes f***ing nuts if anyone touches her. (Mind you, we've been married nearly 20 years so the touching's not really an issue..........) Just glad she didn't choose a Rottie !

That's the little ba5tard !

IMG_20180301_172811.thumb.jpg.8a8c35b94a37937dd1e6fafecbf2858c.jpg

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, steve66 said:

Feck paying all that money , get a farm bred collie , the one around here got the postman a nervous wreck lol

Friend has a collie on his farm and it’s a Cnut, I’ve known the dog from it was a pup and it still gives me the evils. Lol. A mouse farts round his place and that dog will let you know.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Isn’t that the alien stitch off the lilo n stitch film ?

You're not the first to say that - but the good Lady loves him, and while she's happy, she's leaving me alone !

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

You're not the first to say that - but the good Lady loves him, and while she's happy, she's leaving me alone !

Good protection dogs them Chihuahuas I got my daughter one then that got a protection dog lol

36EE79C1-DF7B-4428-910F-7FAF78727A71.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 4