Anyone know this dog.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's good Grubb pal it's no wonder your a tubby arsehole haha.

Your missus gives you mince gravy and chips for diner ... get her fukced off out ........

No I expect a meal more like this 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, singles said:

I've got cider in my hand now as I'm writing this , will be on the lookout for wasps then cheers for the heads up 

If I can help someone out mate I will best drink from the can and not put it down if you have to shove a chip in the top

Talking about toby carvery,i got dragged into one for the first time in great yarmouth way,i was totally gob smacked,excellent roast,could,nt fault it,then just last week i went into one in london.....feck in ell it was inedible.

1 minute ago, Dinosaurs said:

Hows dog doing bud??  Atb

She's in better form pàl shes a lot more alert I'm pumping the grub into her and I've noticed a small bit of weight gain,I've had her out the last few evenings just for a stroll with the other dog's and she's definitely been worked before she a couple of chases when the busher knocked a few out,

• Like 2
1 minute ago, peterhunter86 said:

She's in better form pàl shes a lot more alert I'm pumping the grub into her and I've noticed a small bit of weight gain,I've had her out the last few evenings just for a stroll with the other dog's and she's definitely been worked before she a couple of chases when the busher knocked a few out,

Meks you wonder why they would turf the poor bugger out I know she's a hairy thing but is there and marks about the muzzle like

25 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Meks you wonder why they would turf the poor bugger out I know she's a hairy thing but is there and marks about the muzzle like

No pal I've checked,she's mad for rabbit's but she's a bit small for anything else she's about 16tt.

12 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

No pal I've checked,she's mad for rabbit's but she's a bit small for anything else she's about 16tt.

That is a little un see what happens when she collers 1 if she don't turn it into a bag of nuts you might be onto a winner take it no chip then 

Just now, Black neck said:

That is a little un see what happens when she collers 1 if she don't turn it into a bag of nuts you might be onto a winner take it no chip then 

I didn't bring her yet I'm going to wait till she looks a bit better she is really rough that pic makes her look good,vet could take her and pts send dspsa to my door I've fcuk all to hide but  I'm not taking any chances with them cnuts but I'll deff get her scanned in a few Weeks.

7 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I didn't bring her yet I'm going to wait till she looks a bit better she is really rough that pic makes her look good,vet could take her and pts send dspsa to my door I've fcuk all to hide but  I'm not taking any chances with them cnuts but I'll deff get her scanned in a few Weeks.

Well if the owners dumped her then no bother it's just if it were nicked an someone looking for it