Springer x Stafford

Guest Navek
1 hour ago, Boristheblade said:

You’ve obviously not done much bushing before as your talkin pish. 

what can adding bull to a busher gain? Every other cross you mentioned adds something.

And no your wrong Iv run with beagles before and they are no where near as biddable as a cross of beagle cocker terrier. Think your just stabbing in the dark and guessing from a blind perspective.

So because you’ve got couple bushers of foxpack   your the expert lol ok pal ...give me a shout when the book comes out .

And maybe the lad who bred them wanted a dog that would tackle and dispatch a fox what was reluctant to leave cover maybe he ha a spaniel that wouldn’t take hold of fox ....what difremce is there if he used a terrier or a  staff bull terrier or apbt terrier ... there all terriers ..  there all going to ad a bit of mass ,grit,drive .

maybe your just bumbing  up the terrier beagle spaniel crosses because that’s what your running ...

you having one out the next litter ???

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And ps. Your 100% correct. I do think it's the best dog in the country. Simply because I own it. Its my dog. So if I like writing about it and showing pictures it's because I'm proud to own such a lit

No doubt that's aimed at me and my poor little dog Brian. I'm gonna tell you where I'm at in life..... . I've a Mrs who's going through numerous operations. Plus a 9 month old granddaughter with a hol

Personally can’t see what advantage a bull breed dog could add to a busher. Bit daft if you ask me. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Navek said:

So because you’ve got couple bushers of foxpack   your the expert lol ok pal ...give me a shout when the book comes out .

And maybe the lad who bred them wanted a dog that would tackle and dispatch a fox what was reluctant to leave cover maybe he ha a spaniel that wouldn’t take hold of fox ....what difremce is there if he used a terrier or a  staff bull terrier or apbt terrier ... there all terriers ..  there all going to ad a bit of mass ,grit,drive .

maybe your just bumbing  up the terrier beagle spaniel crosses because that’s what your running ...

you having one out the next litter ???

No far from it but your talkin shit. Them bull x bushing dogs ain’t guna catch a fox in a phone box ?

I ain’t bumpin mine at all there loads of diff bushing dog x tht excel at there job,  but adding bull to them does nothin what so ever. Be lucky if they even get through the cover ??

• Like 1
Guest Navek
37 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

No far from it but your talkin shit. Them bull x bushing dogs ain’t guna catch a fox in a phone box ?

I ain’t bumpin mine at all there loads of diff bushing dog x tht excel at there job,  but adding bull to them does nothin what so ever. Be lucky if they even get through the cover ??

How many you seen work ?? 

Or  are you stabbing  in the dark? 

How many full bulls You seen work to say they couldn’t catch one in the phone box. 

Stabbing in the dark again are we 

Guest Navek
7 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Can’t argue with stupidity ??‍♂️

Take that as none then ay.. maybe if we used THE BRIAN DOG over a bull then it would catch one ???

Guest Navek
23 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

No cos the bull would only take away qualities not add them obvs. 

Bull x busher is a bigger joke than you are.

Hahaha stick to you tarty instergram pics you fool ..try to rip me saying I’m stabbing in the dark and can’t done any bushing but then your stabbing in the dark saying a bull x spaniel can’t work cover or catch a fox in a phone box ...funny that you’ve probably never seen a bull spaniel work or full bull for that matter ... 

Guest Navek
Just now, Foxpack 2 said:

Poor larl Brian gets some stick like. ?

Screenshot_20180510-145427.png

No stick intended towards the quality of your dog mate .just boris the clown thinks that any other cross won’t work because he doesn’t own similar breeding and it hasn’t came out your stuff ..

47 minutes ago, Navek said:

Hahaha stick to you tarty instergram pics you fool ..try to rip me saying I’m stabbing in the dark and can’t done any bushing but then your stabbing in the dark saying a bull x spaniel can’t work cover or catch a fox in a phone box ...funny that you’ve probably never seen a bull spaniel work or full bull for that matter ... 

Iv seen plenty full bulls work. N yes they will bush to a certain degree so will any breed. but nothin like a purpose bred Busher.

i wont waste my time arguing with someone who looks like they had a hard life on smack. Good luck findin your next fix. 

Guest Navek
11 minutes ago, Boristheblade said:

Iv seen plenty full bulls work. N yes they will bush to a certain degree so will any breed. but nothin like a purpose bred Busher.

i wont waste my time arguing with someone who looks like they had a hard life on smack. Good luck findin your next fix. 

Hahahaha you don’t even no me and well We can’t all be pretty nonce boys like you can we ay still living of mummy and daddy allowance and can’t see you seeing a decent bred bull work mean you’d have get a little dirty . Keep running round the country following your collar trackers with your world class bushers ... bet there your first to bushers aswell ????

The bull cockers were bred to run a couple of local farms witch I did walk most days knocking bunny’s an fox out of not so heavy covers/woods/hedges.A good mate of mine was on the spade side of things on the farm an they was handy to have around at the time,they did bump in to Fox in cover on a good few occasions borristhemaid,but as I’ve always said they are not in the same league as a well bred beagle/spaniel as a good mate on here has a nice little pack now and doin very well with them.atb mud 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Navek said:

Hahahaha you don’t even no me and well We can’t all be pretty nonce boys like you can we ay still living of mummy and daddy allowance and can’t see you seeing a decent bred bull work mean you’d have get a little dirty . Keep running round the country following your collar trackers with your world class bushers ... bet there your first to bushers aswell ????

I know enough. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see does it ?.

Haaa No I just actually have a job and  don’t waste money on crack, try gettin off it and get a job n maybe you be able to sort your self out. 

Good luck pal think your guna need it. ?