2 hours ago, scothunter said:

Yea saw that. Who knows might do well. Might not ONLY time will tell. 

Strange when Liverpool came across as a catholic club. Too most Irish supporters anyway. I'm not a Liverpool fan but best of luck to him. He was a proper talented player. Rangers need Celtic and Celtic need Rangers.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your right Stiff 

He should of came to SAFC

A Massive Debt Free Giant ' Momentarialy Sleeping ???

Sleeping ?.........your in a f***ing coma sunshine ! Lol lol 

Gerrard would have been doing his badges, f**k it, why not?.......if he feels up to the challenge and thinks he has ideas that can make it work then good luck to him.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Strange when Liverpool came across as a catholic club. Too most Irish supporters anyway. I'm not a Liverpool fan but best of luck to him. He was a proper talented player. Rangers need Celtic and Celtic need Rangers.

Not something many people care about anymore it’s 2018 after all, who cares if a clubs catholic, Protestant or Scientologist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, jiggy said:

Liverpool are historically a protestant club ,Everton are historically Catholic .?

• Like 3

Fair play to the lad, compared to up there the craic in modern English football will be rather gentlemanly........up there it is absolutely savage, the lads got a set I’ll give him that.

id like to see him do well, and if it don’t work out well then he will have learned important lessons anyway.

Bit of a change, dinner in LA with Sly Stallone to a Buckie with the bag heads in Glasgea ! Lol