Sharing permissions ?

13 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Bit late on for the rabbits now

it might be for you dog lads cos the kits won't be much sport but nows the time the phone starts ringing for us lads in this section...

horse paddocks and golf clubs crawling with kits don't go down well with the owners and if we want to shoot the bonus land that comes with them for the pigeons 

then nows the time to get busy!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, si brown said:

it might be for you dog lads cos the kits won't be much sport but nows the time the phone starts ringing for us lads in this section...

horse paddocks and golf clubs crawling with kits don't go down well with the owners and if we want to shoot the bonus land that comes with them for the pigeons 

then nows the time to get busy!

And, the the meat on them little ones is lovely and tender :yes:

IMG_20180504_142430.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, si brown said:

Looks good jon....

Is this the start of curry nights :) 

I reckon it could be mate :yes:

I've bagged up the legs and saddle from the largest one for the big yank at work - I promised him a rabbit ages ago.

I'm thinking of trying a rustic type curry with the rest next week - just chucking the legs in a home made sauce.

....... That's if they don't end up wrapped in bacon and barbecued over the weekend :thumbs:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I reckon it could be mate :yes:

I've bagged up the legs and saddle from the largest one for the big yank at work - I promised him a rabbit ages ago.

I'm thinking of trying a rustic type curry with the rest next week - just chucking the legs in a home made sauce.

....... That's if they don't end up wrapped in bacon and barbecued over the weekend :thumbs:

the forecast for this weekend is ace jon... get the barbie fired up and a few henrys down your neck?

whats with the yank?! are you box ticking the staff ratios? hope you've got a few lgbt's as well there all the rage now!! haha

50 minutes ago, si brown said:

the forecast for this weekend is ace jon... get the barbie fired up and a few henrys down your neck?

whats with the yank?! are you box ticking the staff ratios? hope you've got a few lgbt's as well there all the rage now!! haha

I'll send you a text about staff ratios mate :whistling:

Seriously, you should see some of the mob at our area meetings :laugh:

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Top class Jon as per mate

all ways nice to return a favor 

i get offers off lads to shoot all over the country

and most iv never met .

like your self jon

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I've run out of likes Jimmy :thumbs:

But, your spot on, it's always good to meet up, especially if there's a bit of shooting involved :yes:

• Like 1

As you said you can have a quiet winter ferreting away but the minute the young rabbits appear you get two calls a week , " thought you said you was a pest controller ?" or the new permissions start rolling in . It funny how a few young rabbits upset folk