My New Boy Dozer

Just a quick clip of some of my ferrets feeding, and my new boy Dozer. Jonesy rang me yesterday and said he was having issues with Dozer being aggressive again, and I offered to keep him as I have grown quite fond of him in the time I worked with him, and he is a good type. I accessed him thoroughly see if I could get him to show me any type of aggression, none what so ever.

Ive took a couple of bitters in to give them a trail , no saying it cures it but i put then in with my lot and they scap about and usually get a low ranking position  and i find there less likey to latch on to you , than if they where in a hutch them selves or with another ferret they seen to think there  top ferret . 

One jill i took bit me once then turned out to be the best working ferret ive got and apart from a lot of handling which the previous owners said they did i've done nothing different apart from put them in  my 12 to give them a chance , the only other thing i can think of is they might sense the fear in some folk and then bite them