Vasectomised hob in West Yorks anyone???

Morning lads

I have two nine month old jills in season,  now i rang a couple of vets to ask the cost of  Jill jabs expecting to pay around £20-£40 for both, one vet said £150 the other said around £200 ?. According to them the new regulations state that the bottle must be used within 24 so you’re paying for the full bottle , now that’s ok if you have a dozen jills but bloody expensive if you only have one or two!.

Do any of you lads have a vasectomised hob who can cover my jills, I don’t expect it for free and I’m more than happy to offer several beer tokens in exchange ?. I don’t mind traveling anywhere in Yorkshire if needs be .

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

atb

Steve

ps if anyone knows of any vets who still charge descent prices please let me know?

2 hours ago, Steviec said:

Morning lads

I have two nine month old jills in season,  now i rang a couple of vets to ask the cost of  Jill jabs expecting to pay around £20-£40 for both, one vet said £150 the other said around £200 ?. According to them the new regulations state that the bottle must be used within 24 so you’re paying for the full bottle , now that’s ok if you have a dozen jills but bloody expensive if you only have one or two!.

Do any of you lads have a vasectomised hob who can cover my jills, I don’t expect it for free and I’m more than happy to offer several beer tokens in exchange ?. I don’t mind traveling anywhere in Yorkshire if needs be .

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

atb

Steve

ps if anyone knows of any vets who still charge descent prices please let me know?

Send me a pm