So how do they find this Leopard then? Kill all nearby animals until it's wiped out. I should imagine the nanny will be in big trouble as it appears she has been very negligent.

Edited by Kerny92

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a domesticated family pet a f***ing lion isn't.If you get in with a lion and it attacks you it's your own stupid fault not the lions.Dont shoot the lion just don't be a silly c**t and go in i

I have absolutely no sympathy for these c**ts. They think they are privy to some inner being that they know these animals and can walk amongst them and do as they like.  Stupid ignorant and

I’d have emerged from round the corner riding that lion Like battle cat !  Unless , like me , your in complete mastery of your environment at all times , it’s best to leave the apex predators to

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

So how do they find this Leopard then? Kill all nearby animals until it's wiped out. I should imagine the nanny will be in big trouble as it appears she has been very negligent.

Aren’t they territorial ? And solitary Track the pug marks find leopard shoot it?

1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Aren’t they territorial ? And solitary Track the pug marks find leopard shoot it?

That's if they do the job correctly, probably shoot anything in sight.

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Rabies is having a good time of it at the moment ?

Is he another Sunderland player 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Rabid feral dogs.

All strays In these Asian countries and East Asian country's need humanely culling.

Cops in the Philippines would come round a few days before and warn people they were about to put poison baits down,people took heed and kept their pets in,street dogs ate the bait.Rabies is a big problem in asia,two of the last people to die from rabies in the UK were a woman who contracted the disease in india and a guy who caught it from a stray dog while visiting family in the Philippines.

There was a guy few years ago got rabies in the UK when he was bitten by a bat.

I was fishing years ago with mates and one of them was casting out . Soon as the bubble hit the water his line went tight and splashing in the water.

Reels it in thinking he's into a fish reached down the line and"AHH YA f***ing b*****d!  Bat hanging off his finger lol

Yea we called him bat man from then on in lol

• Haha 1