• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a domesticated family pet a f***ing lion isn't.If you get in with a lion and it attacks you it's your own stupid fault not the lions.Dont shoot the lion just don't be a silly c**t and go in i

I have absolutely no sympathy for these c**ts. They think they are privy to some inner being that they know these animals and can walk amongst them and do as they like.  Stupid ignorant and

I’d have emerged from round the corner riding that lion Like battle cat !  Unless , like me , your in complete mastery of your environment at all times , it’s best to leave the apex predators to

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, si brown said:

apparently they were freaked out by something... perfect time to go into the enclosure then!

pity they put it down

It's a big shame they put it down but had to be done, how many lads on here would let a dog live after it savaged yourself or a family member? 

Edited by dave88
  • Like 3

If you go into a Lions cage two things can happen ..

1..You get out unhurt ...( this is good luck ) 

2..The lion eats you ...( your food ) 

Advice ....if you are stupid , want or need to go in a lions  cage make sure you have a competent person with a big fcuk of gun outside instead of onlookers with cameras ..

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, dave88 said:

It's a big shame they put it down but had to be done, how many lads on here would let a dog live after it savaged yourself or a family member? 

fully agree with you on the dog front as thats generally a family pet or worker and your responsibility!

personally I wouldn't get in a cage with a pi55ed off dog never mind a lion... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

you could not pay me enough to go in there unarmed..

some people are really brave or really stupid and im happy to be none of them..

ill settle for being cowardly and a bit dim

• Haha 3

Steve Erwin, the bloke who done the cat in my house program, the bloke that thinks he's a wolf and anyone else that think they have mastered a wild dangerous animal is just an accident waiting to happen, as soon as he ran the game was on, and it's one of the first and most basic rules of dealing with any dangerous animal don't turn your back and don't start running, whoops 

3 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Never a good idea to turn your back and try to outrun a lion ?

Now that’s funny !.........Soppy c**t ! Lol 

• Haha 2

I don't really get the point in sticking stuff like this up on social media. Most folk feel more empathy for Simba than the old boy getting chomped. Working with dangerous livestock is, well, dangerous and no one cares for what really happened.