3/4 cocker 1/4 Springer spaniel

Hi lads I have a sproker here worked slightly but nothing major he heals sits and all that crap. He has potential to make a good bushing dog he's always in and out of hedge rows and bushes along with my Springer. I am sadly having to find a new home for this lad as we are going to be moving soon into a smaller house with bugger all garden and this dog out of the 3 I have is the one I havnt bonded with as well as the others. He is my wife's dog really but same with her with the bonded situation. He will be 3 in October grate with other dogs always lived out. If anyone is untested pm me please. And before people start up with any agro don't bother as this is not a decision taken lightly. I will be keeping my other 2 just not got the room for 3. 

He is very energetic and full of beans so working home is a must really I thought I'd try on here before anything really as don't want some gumtree "dog man" to come along. Only genuine people please as I do NOT want him past from pillar to post ending up some sh*t hole rehoming centre! 

O and he's had his nuts off so don't be thinking I'll get him for breeding! 

20180501_192041.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Hasn't this dog got a wheat and gluten intolerence.?

Yeah he has never botherd me much to get him food without it in or I had him on raw for a while and he done fine on that aswell. Didn't think it was bad thing really dosnt effect working abiliy of a dog

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Just don't give him wheat and gluten, doesn't sound love like he's trying to sting any one with the dog.

I stumbled on a post about it only eating a complete food that costs £51 a bag as it is intolerent.thought any person that enquired about it might need to know that its intolerent to certain foods.

• Like 4