Pox ridden b*****ds

12 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Go down the beach draw one in sand. Or go online fa the predicament of the finished outcome save on fuel going ta beach .the out come when the sand his wet could be different than the silica sand we brush between the pavers which of course needs to be dry knowledge his allways best first hand and gas we say experience his better and don't knock till you tried it we can go on and on and on i fear the sketch in Devon would be much brighter than one sketched in black pool sand get my drift.atb bill

Not clue what the drift is ?? but yeah totally get it lol. Atb 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of verbal diarrhoea you spout is unreal.

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a pr

Bravecto.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Sandymere have you ever had a go a drawing a Springer? 

Never tried a springer, or any spaniel, mainl running dogs, one terrier and an almost lurcher.

lady.jpg.0e587a97fa0a5396a07a6a98433cf4bb.jpgabout 40 + years ago.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, billhardy said:

Diatom earth also treats intentional worms 

As it doesn't work when wet prior plausibility would refute that and when tested it failed.

"It's efficacy as a deworming agent in cattle; in both studies cited the groups being treated with diatomaceous earth did not fare any better than control groups.[11][12] "

I don't argue with it's use as an external insecticide as it

"is commonly used in lieu of boric acid, and can be used to help control and possibly eliminate bed bughouse dust mitecockroachant and fleainfestations.[13] This material has wide application for insect control in grain storage.[1"

from wiki link.

Edited by sandymere
6 hours ago, billhardy said:

Go down the beach draw one in sand. Or go online fa the predicament of the finished outcome save on fuel going ta beach .the out come when the sand his wet could be different than the silica sand we brush between the pavers which of course needs to be dry knowledge his allways best first hand and gas we say experience his better and don't knock till you tried it we can go on and on and on i fear the sketch in Devon would be much brighter than one sketched in black pool sand get my drift.atb bill

Wise words bill wise words

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Well penicillin is mould mate and where would we be without a jag on it up shit street that's where 

Show us another sketch pls?

Alas penicillin is pretty much useless these days. Before resistance it saved many lives and stood the scientific process, internal sand did not lol.

And the 2nd alas only a stick man giving a wave.

IMG_20180504_174928.thumb.jpg.0694f484d3ee852b15c436feb2f1d877.jpg

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

Alas penicillin is pretty much useless these days. Before resistance it saved many lives and stood the scientific process, internal sand did not lol.

Penicillin mite be a bit crap wi folk but wi dog's it's still good brother 

Not sure about the fish tank I'm confused 

• Like 1
On 4 May 2018 at 17:51, sandymere said:

On 4 May 2018 at 17:51, sandymere said:

The stick man wav one Bon voyage, he's gone .but I must say I do like the arts in all forms his he made from Bryant and Mays. Or swan vesta .he needs painting now finishing touch.atb bill

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, billhardy said:

The stick man wav one Bon voyage, he's gone .but I must say I do like the arts in all forms his he made from Bryant and Mays. Or swan vesta .he needs painting now finishing touch.atb bill

I don't know bill but all the best brother 

The stick man is but a muse, a picture before the pencil.

Ps the fish are an incidental aside,? like the fossils, books and figures they colour the back drop of an aspect of the owners. They say to know a man look on his book shelf.

Edited by sandymere
16 hours ago, sandymere said:

The stick man is but a muse, a picture before the pencil.

Ps the fish are an incidental aside,? like the fossils, books and figures they colour the back drop of an aspect of the owners. They say to know a man look on his book shelf.

Well a fair old while ago I were doing a bit ratting wi Geronimo and a few members of the occult an g said (if you know him you can call him g)never judge a man till you walked a mile in his moccasins always I'll always remember it 

On 3 May 2018 at 12:56, skycat said:

Have you tried Diatomaceous Earth? It is a very fine powder made from the shells of tiny crustaceans millions of years ago. The sharp edges of the powder granules (you'd need a very powerful microscope to see the grains) work their way between the carapace of all insects, not just fleas. They lose body fluids and die. Just work it into the dog's fur all over: might make it a bit white as it feels and looks just like talcum powder. The good thing is that you can also use it, sprinkled or puffed, into kennels, around the house (skirting board cracks, between floor boards, nooks and crannies in furniture: all the places that fleas lay their eggs and where the larvae develop). It has no smell at all, and is not toxic to any living mammal or bird: I used to dust my chickens and their house with it to keep mites away. 

I haven't had to use any chemical product for years now, and only dust the house once a year, the dogs twice, or if I see a flea, which is very rare indeed and probably only because they've picked one up while they're out. Only downside is that some people might not want to use it in the house, but as I only use it where it can't be seen and the hoover can't reach it's not a problem. And, it doesn't go off.

l can tell you something thats better than that, sawdust, it puts chips on their shoulders, they fight like fcuk and kill each other.