Pox ridden b*****ds

9 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Washing up liquid does work ,keeps pests at bay on plants also tomatoes sprayed with em keeps green fly away.but the super fleas need a little bit more than fairy ta get shut they need toxic food through the blood the little blisters  pesticides work that's fa sure most of the poultry units use a combination of detergents and pesticides  poultry shield his this mix kills the little devil himself red mite and mostly all  the range if external pests it comes in to contact with ,the detergents stick on the pests the pesticide does the rest ,good fa kennels smells good breaks down all grease etc where pests love ta breed .atb bill

When I was lad bill it’s all the dogs at home ever got. Fairy liquid and the garden hose. ?

• Like 1

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of verbal diarrhoea you spout is unreal.

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a pr

Bravecto.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The man is living in a house payed for by his greyhounds so he ain’t that stupid. Lol. Mean yes, stupid no. I’ll still not be using his flea treatment though. Lol.

surely nothing could breath in diesel fumes with out it affecting their lungs, maybe its he's pulling the wool over your eyes

8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

The old duramitex was brilliant stuff used it for twenty years the stuff now is pure shite.

I’ve just google hawkers duramitex to see if you can still get it,hawkers still make a alternative product,they say it kills mites etc as good as the old stuff but the protection only last 12 weeks were as the old stuff gave 18 months protection in lofts,the old stuff was a organophosphate that’s why it was so affective.

• Like 1

to get on top of the flea problem, you need to break the cycle of the flea and as been said treat them all at the same time with a good bath in flea shampoo and treat the bedding  and kennel sleeping area with a good quality spray or other pesticide, obviously one that is safe for your dogs and just keep using preventative measures like flea collars or a spot on solution to try and prevent re -infestation, apparently the worming of your dogs can also have an effect on the flea cycle......

all the best,

jay :thumbs:

• Like 3
10 hours ago, TALKCHEAP said:

surely nothing could breath in diesel fumes with out it affecting their lungs, maybe its he's pulling the wool over your eyes

He only does the diesel thing once a year and there doesn’t be any dogs in them for a week or so after. He doesn’t plaster the kennels in it it’s only in the nooks and crannies and only a small amount out of a sprayer.

Creosote was old tested  on Kennels worked a treat give a week to air out bird cages wooden ofcourse poultry pens etc.of course ta stretch the  creosote some added red diesel mites fleas won't live in the timber .ivomectin one ml per fifty pound body weight I find half a ml one week the other half fortnight later keep all things at bay once maybe twice a yr all that's needed terriers the lot would pretreated fowl birds jukels myself we add it keeps the scabies away a treat.lolthe Lyme sulphur fa the ring worm used it on myself right solution with cheep liquid detergent works a treat poultry shield home made on a shoe string budget.i ain't never lost a animal through using these methods and I treated hundreds of creatures with these chemicals etc.ivomec can be spotted in a dropper same has advocate but fa pittance compared to prescription vetenary drugs and it's far and away better.atb bill

Fair ta say st treated a twelve week old bull xs with cattle moxidectin fine no problems cover him fa everything heart worm lung worm mange both types fleas. Worms other than tape ,a must in the first aid box for any livestock keeper, don't be in fear I have been using infant over thirty yrs on my livestock plus myself,days of old ivomectin was used to clean skin infections on humans such has lesions etc brought on by skin parasites it works if one unsure test drop the said animal then study ,y'all find its very difficult to overdose with Ivomec been one spotting goldfinches fa time mules canaries ferrits all manner of creatures there pelts or plumage take on a brilliant glen in a few weeks.atbbill

On 2 May 2018 at 08:34, jayjay said:

to get on top of the flea problem, you need to break the cycle of the flea and as been said treat them all at the same time with a good bath in flea shampoo and treat the bedding  and kennel sleeping area with a good quality spray or other pesticide, obviously one that is safe for your dogs and just keep using preventative measures like flea collars or a spot on solution to try and prevent re -infestation, apparently the worming of your dogs can also have an effect on the flea cycle......

all the best,

jay :thumbs:

Ya right jay the flea passes the tape worm across so if the fleas are kept at bay we start to win ,prevention his the way foreward I grew up in a time where you utilised your brain ,or had lousy jukels cobs with ringworm  kids with scabies and so on.building a kennel one can walk in to his a great help you can keep them cleaner treat m top ta bottom and so on .atb bill

use (front line)  does the trick, just put back of neck  and by there arse  , kills fleas  , and use drontral plus  tabs   couple times a year , and freeze  raw meats   grass  eaters= rabbits, sheep, cattle , deer,   for a  month   never have worms  from my dogs :thumbs: