Pox ridden b*****ds

3 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Might be some bollocks but there is it.

If it' garlic bread may aswell chuck in a meat feast pizza for um 

Worth a try mate I grow loads of garlick so if it works I can save money on flea stuff and meat 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The amount of verbal diarrhoea you spout is unreal.

Do them once with a decent flea treatment then stick flea collars on them. I do mine with advocate every few months but during spring and summer they also have cheap flea collars on and never had a pr

Bravecto.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Ivomec,or moxidectin  keeps all skin parasites at bay other than ring worm cheep of eBay garlic ain't much good if any ,or one fungal bath withlyme sulphur nothing will be on this yr when applied .flease mange the worm or any other skin parasites  this cattle flea stuff moxidectin based keeps em clear inside and out.atb bill

Where you get that gear from bill if you tell me I'll send you a coupon I got for a free tin of beans

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ve just ordered Advantage spot on which gets good reviews from petdrugsonline.co.uk £9.40 to £9.80 for 4 pipettes depending on dog size. Costco also do virbac effipro under a £10 for 4 pipettes but don’t always have it in plus you need a card to get in Costco, the reviews I’ve been reading put advantage in front of front line & virbac.if you can get old of Duramitex which is pigeon loft mite killer this stuff works for ridding kennels & dogs of fleas but difficult to get hold of now. Invest in tuffie dog beds or similar as are easy to clean & dry but expensive.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Drop of sheep dip in a spay bottle spray dog's and kennel all bedding now and then does the trick.

and in the end kills the dog,try washing up liquid you might have a surprise

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Str said:

I’ve just ordered Advantage spot on which gets good reviews from petdrugsonline.co.uk £9.40 to £9.80 for 4 pipettes depending on dog size. Costco also do virbac effipro under a £10 for 4 pipettes but don’t always have it in plus you need a card to get in Costco, the reviews I’ve been reading put advantage in front of front line & virbac.if you can get old of Duramitex which is pigeon loft mite killer this stuff works for ridding kennels & dogs of fleas but difficult to get hold of now. Invest in tuffie dog beds or similar as are easy to clean & dry but expensive.

The old duramitex was brilliant stuff used it for twenty years the stuff now is pure shite.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

and in the end kills the dog,try washing up liquid you might have a surprise

I know a fella that washes his greyhounds with washing up liquid and sprays their kennels with red diesel. Lol. In fairness they always look in top nick and flea free, he’s also a cheap Cnut. Lol.

Guest vin

I've used this for the last 2  summers.

a couple of squirts round back of the ears and down the neck to tail.

I'm still on the 1st bottle and that's 3 dogs and the ferrets. . . . . . £3.99. at your local supermarkets etc.

provadobugkiller_ready.jpg.5b21390c07375a75c2e93f9432314f14.jpg

2 minutes ago, vin said:

I've used this for the last 2  summers.

a couple of squirts round back of the ears and down the neck to tail.

I'm still on the 1st bottle and that's 3 dogs and the ferrets. . . . . . £3.99. at your local supermarkets etc.

provadobugkiller_ready.jpg.5b21390c07375a75c2e93f9432314f14.jpg

That's the 1 brother ?do you like beans

• Haha 3

dairy farmers stock it .or get down farm shop fifty ml bottle Ivomec fairly cheep thee have it on eBay I don't have fleas prevention will keep them at bay.and  either Ivomec or moxidectin sees ta this ring worm sulphur dips badger shit full of ring worm spores.atb bill

• Thanks 1
Guest vin
6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

dairy farmers stock it .or get down farm shop fifty ml bottle Ivomec fairly cheep thee have it on eBay I don't have fleas prevention will keep them at bay.and  either Ivomec or moxidectin sees ta this ring worm sulphur dips badger shit full of ring worm spores.atb bill

You cant buy it online without paperwork for livestock etc..

I have had an unopened bottle in case of emergency in my kit box etc.. But every time I look at dosage and measurements I cant work it out... I don't want to kill my dogs with an overdose...fortunately I haven't had Mange to deal with at any point so far.

If anyone knows ..please tell me...for future reference. 

17 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I know a fella that washes his greyhounds with washing up liquid and sprays their kennels with red diesel. Lol. In fairness they always look in top nick and flea free, he’s also a cheap Cnut. Lol.

if he sprays the kennels with diesel he's a stupid cnut too

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 1 May 2018 at 23:13, dogmandont said:

Washing up liquid does work ,keeps pests at bay on plants also tomatoes sprayed with em keeps green fly away.but the super fleas need a little bit more than fairy ta get shut they need toxic food through the blood the little blisters  pesticides work that's fa sure most of the poultry units use a combination of detergents and pesticides  poultry shield his this mix kills the little devil himself red mite and mostly all  the range if external pests it comes in to contact with ,the detergents stick on the pests the pesticide does the rest ,good fa kennels smells good breaks down all grease etc where pests love ta breed .atb bill

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TALKCHEAP said:

if he sprays the kennels with diesel he's a stupid cnut too

The man is living in a house payed for by his greyhounds so he ain’t that stupid. Lol. Mean yes, stupid no. I’ll still not be using his flea treatment though. Lol.