Failed workers?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nobody gives a fuk  what you wonder ,

Got a French bulldog here that won't bait a bull now matter how hard I try to make it

Probably because they have partners and children that just want a pet to walk round the park, why do some people come on here to try and provoke arguments and piss people off I wonder ?

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Get a better paid job or summat ffs an stop being so jealous an spiteful about folk with money? not so fcuking jealous when ye begging folk for hand outs tho eh??:rofl::bad:

Oh that's his problem is it.Hed like one really but can stretch to one on his dole money.Would rather ponce stuff than put his hand in his pocket.

• Like 2
Guest Navek
4 hours ago, Peter Leemooch said:

but of all the breeds come on mate dont get all defensive what’s her name fluffy.how much you made from her this year ?

No one killed you yet then 

15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Get a better paid job or summat ffs an stop being so jealous an spiteful about folk with money? not so fcuking jealous when ye begging folk for hand outs tho eh??:rofl::bad:

never begged for a handout in me life pal i asked for a loan same as you most likely did to get a house or car

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Peter Leemooch said:

wait don’t tell me let me guess , she asked for a bitch ?

I only keep bitches because they all live together.Havnt bred a litter of anything in a good few years.The frenchie has just had it's 3rd season and not been bred and probably never will be.Ive got a decent job so don't need to breed dogs for money but always put my hand in my pocket if I want one.

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

I only keep bitches because they all live together.Havnt bred a litter of anything in a good few years.The frenchie has just had it's 3rd season and not been bred and probably never will be.Ive got a decent job so don't need to breed dogs for money but always put my hand in my pocket if I want one.

how clever i guess right ? you have an insurance policy for a few years don’t fight it mate Dog lads all over doing  the same

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Peter Leemooch said:

how clever i guess right ? you have an insurance policy for a few years don’t fight it mate Dog lads all over doing  the same

Not that clever really it's a 50/50 chance it's gunna be a dog or a bitch.Even a thick c**t has got a chance of being right with them odds.

• Haha 1