Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 02/05/2018 at 11:02, marshman said:

Mate I understand where you coming from about gifting a pup especially if you’ve had your fingers burnt . But there’s a lot of advantages to gifting a pup out to trusted men . For example it’s always there if at a later date to fold back in , just the other day I was reading on here men saying to palm pups out helps with a line without that a line can die . I do understand your point though 👍

i've not become a total c**t the guy who help you out , who is a sound guy at that , if very ugly like a pink shrek , got one from me , and around and around its goes .......just sitting here waiting for a bite :) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Glyn..... said:

i've not become a total c**t the guy who help you out , who is a sound guy at that , if very ugly like a pink shrek , got one from me , and around and around its goes .......just sitting here waiting for a bite :)

Nah I didn’t think you was a complete c**t lol

Pink shrek he’ll bite 😉

Edited by marshman
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, saucydotters said:

"Why did they not ask him originally instead of me for a service, me a nobody just do my own thing and I enjoy it."

What's that I see ... Is it puffs of smoke ,are ye the new pope ,all hail pope mackers the 1st :D ,

btw the big lad is now lurking on here so watch your eye ;D lol 

The big lad ? U haven’t a notion who I’m talking about so stop guessing. The majority wouldn’t give out a service to begin with as they don’t want anyone else to have anything, that’s more than likely the reason.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Another thing that’s been said on this thread that I think is bollox is men gifting pups and then telling the men what they can and can’t do with said dog, so all your really doing is rearing, entering, working another mans dog, bolloxs to that MY dogs are MY dogs and I’ll do what I like with them.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, THE GENERAL said:

The big lad ? U haven’t a notion who I’m talking about so stop guessing. The majority wouldn’t give out a service to begin with as they don’t want anyone else to have anything, that’s more than likely the reason.

Oh. Ok then pope mackers 

 

Scaredy baa 😂

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Another thing that’s been said on this thread that I think is bollox is men gifting pups and then telling the men what they can and can’t do with said dog, so all your really doing is rearing, entering, working another mans dog, bolloxs to that MY dogs are MY dogs and I’ll do what I like with them.

I think if your gifted a dog, you go back to that man out of respect. Pay for the dog and you can do what ya like.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Another thing that’s been said on this thread that I think is bollox is men gifting pups and then telling the men what they can and can’t do with said dog, so all your really doing is rearing, entering, working another mans dog, bolloxs to that MY dogs are MY dogs and I’ll do what I like with them.

The thing with being gifted the type of blood some speak of has a few advatages...1. Is the bond between the 2 men the man gifting and the man receiving..money can NOT buy the blood from the man he morally detests money and dogs.. 2.  knowledgeable men who gave you the blood for free so have no reason to lie wat so ever about lineage or ability..3. The reason why you will be gifted the pup you will think like the man gifting as regarding working or matings..and a lifelong friendship with a like minded individuals who love to do exactly as you do and have the tools to do it....👍

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

I think if your gifted a dog, you go back to that man out of respect. Pay for the dog and you can do what ya like.

I’ve been gifted plenty Eddie and turned down plenty and if the dog didn’t suit for what ever reason who ever I got it off would be offered it back and if there was a breeding to be done he’d be the first man I’d go to, But if I was offered a pup and then told what I can and can’t do with it the offer would be declined. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, stop.end said:

The thing with being gifted the type of blood some speak of has a few advatages...1. Is the bond between the 2 men the man gifting and the man receiving..money can NOT buy the blood from the man he morally detests money and dogs.. 2.  knowledgeable men who gave you the blood for free so have no reason to lie wat so ever about lineage or ability..3. The reason why you will be gifted the pup you will think like the man gifting as regarding working or matings..and a lifelong friendship with a like minded individuals who love to do exactly as you do and have the tools to do it....👍

That just sounds like a load of brown nosing to me. Some fella gifted you a pup and now your looking to give him a reach around. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post

When money's involved the bullshit's not far behind. Stick with the right lads who have the right morals and you'll not go far wrong. They're difficult to find but there is a few diamonds if you weed through enough of the shite.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That just sounds like a load of brown nosing to me. Some fella gifted you a pup and now your looking to give him a reach around. 

Lol..maybe you give a bad reach around thats why youve been giving shite.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

The reason why some some won't go back to the breeder is the very reason those lads arnt gifted many terriers .It's not rocket  science to know that the person with the most knowledge of the type is the lad who' bred and worked the line .Annoys when some disegard the breeder in favour of doing it their way then rubbish the type for their f**k up .If you want decent stock from a decent lad ,do the decent thing and ask his opinion on whats best for the future ,otherwise stick with your scatterbreds and muddle on .

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post

 I agree totally Foxdropper. Some lads are just naturally honest and decent and know that in life (not just terriers) that if someone helps you out or looks after you in some way, that naturally, you respect that person and would act the same back towards them. And then some people are just natural shitbags and dishonest and would take from anyone and then happily shit on them and that's just the way it is unfortunately.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Lol..maybe you give a bad reach around thats why youve been giving shite.

I’ve never had the need to hand out reach arounds. some lads would blow smoke up a mans ass to get what they want, funny thing is their usually the type to stab a man in the back. What ever kindness I’ve been shown I’ve earned it. BUT I’ll still not accept a pup with restrictions on it.

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

I’ve never had the need to hand out reach arounds. some lads would blow smoke up a mans ass to get what they want, funny thing is their usually the type to stab a man in the back. What ever kindness I’ve been shown I’ve earned it. BUT I’ll still not accept a pup with restrictions on it.

Lol.. as has been stated here already..the pup comes to my home the pup is MINE... only restriction as you call it is ...here is a gift do as you will.. do you think I met the man in a hotel for a brown nose then was gifted a pup.. ffs you can spot the 5year veterans like a nice pad along a hedge..im done replying to you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×