• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5 kids. 2 with special needs. Add to that working on the door of a night club. No set pattern of sleep.I sleep when I can lol

I think some need to work abit harder during the day.office type jobs arn't you.

The watch? ?

Normally for me, I sleep around 5 hours and I'm fresh as a daisy. Since mid Jan (when I fuucked my sciatic nerve), I've been surviving on 1-2 hours a night... I'm permanently exhausted, brain is cloudy, my energy is almost gone and I've started talking to the wee pixie that's been following me around ???

• Like 1

im a good sleeper thankfully can survive on 5 but do better with 7 ....i dont usualy go above 7-8...

somtimes when im up for ferreting after work i get 2 hours then ferret all day then back to work ...i can do it but it fecks me for a few days....

intresing this thread has come up my mrs last week bought one of them watches that tracks heart rate breathing ...everything ...what an intresting bit of kit....it maps your sleep pattern...light sleep ..deep sleep..rem sleep....puts it all on a graph on the lap top and gives incredibly acurate picture of your sleep........even when she was giving me a B.J....:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
20 minutes ago, TOMO said:

im a good sleeper thankfully can survive on 5 but do better with 7 ....i dont usualy go above 7-8...

somtimes when im up for ferreting after work i get 2 hours then ferret all day then back to work ...i can do it but it fecks me for a few days....

intresing this thread has come up my mrs last week bought one of them watches that tracks heart rate breathing ...everything ...what an intresting bit of kit....it maps your sleep pattern...light sleep ..deep sleep..rem sleep....puts it all on a graph on the lap top and gives incredibly acurate picture of your sleep........even when she was giving me a B.J....:D

Can I borrow it when you're done? ???

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sleep:rofl: sleep is for gays, women an babies? we will all have enough one day to last forever? so make most of now. I survive on ole mans half hours an cups a tea??

And then you woke up. ?

1 hour ago, trapperman said:

I used to be terrible getting off to sleep then a couple years ago I rediscovered weed and I sleep right through a good 8 hours now don't even wake up for a pee

just have a bit of infused coconut oil a couple hours before bed ?

Isn't it a particular type of weed that makes you sleep? I remember smoking some as a kid and it made me paranoid as f#ck, didn't make for a good nights sleep when I thought my heart was going to stop and every noise was 'them' coming to get me :icon_eek: