Pup all but 11 months foa poxon

Smart bitch ain’t she westy 76 hope my bitch turns out decent...but we’re see I’m hoping there’s plenty of gear about for her. That Heidi bitch I’m impressed with her she’s turned out a real good bitch so much so I’ve provisionally put my name down for a pup out of her when the time comes I want a dog pup from her 

• Like 2

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the bitch from the first mating she’s turned out a top bitch day an night all quarry single handed big or small she’s worked on a shoot as well retrieving for the guns also shows An races An d

There’s my little bitch she’s about 23tts she’s starting to pack some muscle on now but I’m trying to stay off the land as there’s been 2 cases of Alabama rot local so getting loads of distance road w

That was the bitch I kept Lance82 from the first litter that died of leptospirosis she died at about 10months old she was the same build An hight and very similar looking as the pup I’ve got now 23tts

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

That heidi bitch is a classie bitch pox on the owner has done great with her 

Definitely mate I’ve seen her run she don’t feck about shes a impressive bitch she’s definitely a good un I’m looking forward to see how she goes on the owner as done a real good job with her far better than I could do with dogs the owner definitely knows how to get the best out of there dogs with no bull shit 

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Definitely mate I’ve seen her run she don’t feck about shes a impressive bitch she’s definitely a good un I’m looking forward to see how she goes on the owner as done a real good job with her far better than I could do with dogs the owner definitely knows how to get the best out of there dogs with no bull shit 

She has a great way with her animals would love to see the bitch run I know last year she was on the estate next to my permission so hopefully can arrange something and see heidi in action 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Poxon really like the look of ur dogs mate, what cross are they ? 

There Lurcher to Lurcher bred mate the dam is a line bred collie/greyhound xwhippet/greyhound with a small drop of deerhound blood at the start of her line an the sire is a real good bedlington x greyhound 

18 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Looks a nice pacey type.

Shes a pretty quick little bitch for her size I done a few timed dashes with her schooling her on a lure at a event I went to she done real well for it being her first runs

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nothernlite said:

She has a great way with her animals would love to see the bitch run I know last year she was on the estate next to my permission so hopefully can arrange something and see heidi in action 

What a compliment! Would be brilliant to arrange something one day

• Like 1