Toronto van attack

Deadly van attack not part of an organized terror plot.

2 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Sadly an observed and noted behaviour in Homo Sapiens is for certain types of mass murder to become epidemic. There are always individuals that go under the radar who are prone, for whatever reason, to go off the f***ing rails one day. The method of mass murder they choose is quite strongly influenced by current trends.

That's as good a reason as any for restricting freedom of the press. For public safety. :whistling:

SM.jpg.0715bcd4c02ec95e30de24f400a3e3d2.jpg

Edited by ChrisJones
Hyperlink Added
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be celibate by choice............   ..........second choice, obviously !

Born and raised in Toronto  Not ashamed of being Canadian, just ashamed of those that are running Canada into the ground, and angry at those who put them where they are today. Dirty rotten @#$%^&

America calling. America calling. Privatise the NHS you stupid c*nts...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, walshie said:

It probably was just a lone nutter, but it could have been a whole herd of sand persons yelling "kill the infidels" and that wet lettuce Trudeau would deny it was terror related.

I read recently that he's in a bit of a sticky situation since POTUS Trump was elected. Liberal Trudeau has always been very pro refugee/immigrant I believe, by nature, but since Trump Canada has seen a massive spike in illegal immigration and are struggling to cope.

Kinda ironic...

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I read recently that he's in a bit of a sticky situation since POTUS Trump was elected. Liberal Trudeau has always been very pro refugee/immigrant I believe, by nature, but since Trump Canada has seen a massive spike in illegal immigration and are struggling to cope.

Kinda ironic...

You reap what you sow. :yes:

3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Canada is on course to be run by the bags of shit they let in ??????? And we will be right behind them 

As it stands, we are in with a good chance of a gold in that race mate ;) 

1 hour ago, WILF said:

As it stands, we are in with a good chance of a gold in that race mate ;) 

They got more bags of shit that outway ther own civilised population  had a friend come back from Toronto only last wk , to sum up her opinion it was rammed full of immigrants and dope heads and  and cold lol she was from Ghana so she felt the freezing cold ???????

6 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Canada is on course to be run by the bags of shit they let in ??????? And we will be right behind them 

really? are you fully aware on how the immigration system works to get into canada?

i spent thousands of GBpounds and had to have X amount per person in my bank account even before i got here.

security checked thru my rear end and went back to my parents parents.FYI

8 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Kinda ironic...

dont get the refugees mixed up with immigrants,thanks.

also there is several different types of class of  immigrant

there has been a bigger influx of walk across the border people claiming refugee status since trump came into power.

not sure on struggling to cope,but canada has a legal obligation to deal with these people by process and proceedure.

this has always been the case for years.

image.png.475289553379a2b6a28e75f8a6576292.png

immigration is still around 270,000 a year from all contries across the globe.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

really? are you fully aware on how the immigration system works to get into canada?

i spent thousands of GBpounds and had to have X amount per person in my bank account even before i got here.

there has been a bigger influx of walk across the border people claiming refugee status since trump came into power.

not sure on struggling to cope,but canada has a legal obligation to deal with these people by process and proceedure.

All that drama to get into a country  who’s prime minister has an open door policy on refugees , like merkel he wants to be the top dog on fkin up his own country his policies on border control are a shambles like most other stuff he spouts   , the big Haiti walk might be coming your way soon hope not for your sake they not welcome anywhere in the Caribbean but ya man loves a refugee and will hold the door open for all 

Edited by green lurchers
5 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Like I said, it was something I read.

“We’re very early in spring now, and there’s already the numbers are tripling as we speak,” said Jean-Pierre Fortin with the Customs and Immigration Union.

“You can certainly expect that when it’s going to be warmer that this number will be again increasing significantly.”

The Immigration and Refugee Board is only able to hear about 2,000 cases each month. At the moment, wait times for a new hearing last about 20 months.

Last year, the Immigration and Refugee Board had 47,000 new asylum claims. That’s double the number of claims in 2012.

8 hours ago, green lurchers said:

All that drama to get into a country  who’s prime minister has an open door policy on refugees , like merkel he wants to be the top dog on fkin up his own country his policies on border control are a shambles like most other stuff he spouts   , the big Haiti walk might be coming your way soon hope not for your sake they not welcome anywhere in the Caribbean but ya man loves a refugee and will hold the door open for all 

fortunately i am glad i went thru all that drama,as the UK is worse now than what it was a decade ago.

i made the right choice for the future of my children,i wasnt prepared to sit around and wait for changes,i made the changes happen.

as for the choice of prime minister,i sadly have no vote here and i am only a permanent resident,

the one we have is an utter prick for the life of me i dont understand why anyone would vote liberal 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

fortunately i am glad i went thru all that drama,as the UK is worse now than what it was a decade ago.

i made the right choice for the future of my children,i wasnt prepared to sit around and wait for changes,i made the changes happen.

as for the choice of prime minister,i sadly have no vote here and i am only a permanent resident,

the one we have is an utter prick for the life of me i dont understand why anyone would vote liberal 

Well let’s hope the latest polls are correct and the cons get in , he’s turned his back on the people and a blind eye to the checks on those coming in as refugees  , it’s to easy for these type of leaders to make these bold statements  of open borders  they only seek liberal hero status in the world stage they are dangerous  and have no regard for the people and fabric of ther own country and put refugees who sympathise with terror  and dislike the west ahead of ther own   The future of any country who votes or keeps these types as leaders will face serious consequences now and in the future, 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Well let’s hope the latest polls are correct and the cons get in , he’s turned his back on the people and a blind eye to the checks on those coming in as refugees  , it’s to easy for these type of leaders to make these bold statements  of open borders  they only seek liberal hero status in the world stage they are dangerous  and have no regard for the people and fabric of ther own country and put refugees who sympathise with terror  and dislike the west ahead of ther own   The future of any country who votes or keeps these types as leaders will face serious consequences now and in the future, 

He is toast come the elections, and nary a tear will be shed except for the ever growing blood suckers, who live off of his so called "social benefit" programs and payments.

• Like 1