• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Few Greyhound Vets Mike Guilliard - Nantwich  http://www.mikeguilliard.co.uk/ mobile 07784202024  office 07784202026 5 Springfield Drive Crewe  Cheshire CW2 6RA Richard Tor

Robert meek 07773 327353 ... top bone man. 

I took a, greyhound to a top greyhound vet  Richard torre he checked the dog over he said hip problem when I got back to kennels Robert meek was there checking dogs I got him to check her he told me t

Posted Images

I saw Paul in Leyland today he seems decent enough told me my dog Sacroiliac joint was a mile out so after messing about we her for a good couple of minutes soon was back in place goes thru your dog propper we out missing anything told me to rest her with strict lead walks she be reyt in 6/8 week 

5 hours ago, Black neck said:

Its not really rocket science tho is it saying 8 weeks rest could be ote or did he do summat first diagnosed anything 

If got wrong end on it I apologise but anyone can look at a lame dog an say rest it like 

No it’s not he spent a good 40 mins on her and ye he did she’d crushed something on back end can’t remember what it was but i didn’t think I’d run her again before I sin him and I respect the man for getting her back reyt 

17 minutes ago, BobDown said:

No it’s not he spent a good 40 mins on her and ye he did she’d crushed something on back end can’t remember what it was but i didn’t think I’d run her again before I sin him and I respect the man for getting her back reyt 

Fair enough mate and for what the charge it can't hurt note 

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been to see bone men in the past, but a complete waste of time really.. all this ‘popping things back’ bollox.. Massage and rest will help torn muscles etc, but all this cracking of necks it’s just to make you think they have done something. If you could ‘pop’ something back on a dog, then you could do the same to an athlete. .. which you can’t. 

On 24/04/2018 at 07:16, Declan webster said:

I am after a bone man contact information close to West Yorkshire I have two saluki greyhounds at 8month old but one has a lame frount leg and has done for a while and the other I just want checking up at the same time Thankyou 

07517 657056 Daryl.

kirkheaton near Huddersfield 

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend a decent bone man in Yorkshire. 

I've been noticing for a while that my Akita pup sometimes walks oddly on his back legs. He's a house dog and i hope I haven't caused permanent damage to him, we have laminate in the kitchen where he sleeps and he's always struggled to get up once laid down in there. It's a shit surface for a dog but didn't know it can cause them any serious problems. 

He has a big cover to lay on but he always goes to lay on the floor because it's cooler. 

Hopefully  it's a growing phase he's going through but would like to get him checked out for peace off mind. 

Don't fancy taking him to a vet because I don't think they can get hip tested at 6 months and we all know most are out to fleece you. 

Edited by Greb147