Fishing Comp 2018 Numbers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You couldn't tan leather you fukcing hemaphrodite ....... 

I’ll be there I will and I’ll have a dangle. 

Having checked my busy diary, I find myself free to fish on this weekend so will be happy to sign up for it, do I need to put anything in writing  or add my name to anything or is it just turn up and

I will be there. Will turn up Saturday morning give Kev a hand and stay the night for a few beers. Might have work on the Sunday so won’t be fishing.  Will bring some stuff for the auction. Geth.

Edited by white van man
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, staffs riffraff said:

90% sure i coming just got ok it with twobob couple things and then try get bit tackle to join comp as i got a telescopic pike rod n reel thats it lol

Don't buy anything mate, I've got plenty, I'll sort you for the match no worries, if you fancy a fish on Saturday on the river I've got gear for that as well...

• Like 1

Having checked my busy diary, I find myself free to fish on this weekend so will be happy to sign up for it, do I need to put anything in writing  or add my name to anything or is it just turn up and go for it, DC if your going alone and have room I,ll happily jump in with you or you can leave yours at mine and jump in with me, if not I,ll take the transit and if anyone wants a lift from Bristol area I can take another two ?????

• Like 4
On 23 April 2018 at 18:08, walshie said:

Please add your name here if you want to go to the Fishing Competition 2018 17th-20th August and state if fishing or not fishing.

This thread is only for numbers attending to give Kev an idea. For any questions and general chat about the comp, please use the other thread. 

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/377624-fishing-comp-2018/

Newkid - F
Twobob - F
Socks - F
Dan - NF
Paul - NF
Pil - F
Dytkos - F
Walshie - F
Trish - NF
Johnnyboy - F
Joe777 - F
Robbo - F
Daniel Cain - F
Finley - F
Waltjr - F

Greyman, F

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Tried adding my name now look what's happened, oh and is there any cat fish in there for me ???

No it's a lake in Devon not the fukcing Ebra ?

• Haha 1