Muslims given non halal

Levi Bell field can call himself Yusul Rahman, Manny Goldberg, Winston Carruthers or Elvis f***ing Press?ey, for all I care - he's still a scumbag, undeserving of the most basic human kindness !

Respect his religious requirements ? Why the f*** should he have anything about him respected ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I bet that's just doubled the £250.000  a year we are paying to keep him in luxury.

Ffsake pay me 50k a year with a decent pension and I will hang the c**ts from 9am til 5pm mon - fri... 50 weeks a year... 2 weeks with the wife and kids somewhere nice and hot once a year, ferreting on a Sunday morning.Back to the noose and drop 1st thing Monday morning.

The country has gone fekking mad .

PS.. just to add I don't give a flying fekk if he's any religion. He's a c**t and there's plenty more like him costing me and you and the rest of this country money to keep them locked up nice and safe.

Edited by vin

Anyone who goes to prison for rape and murder should get zero accommodation made for their religion. If it was so important to them they wouldn’t have committed the crime that put them there in the first place.

If there is a God then the likes of Bellfield will presumably have to answer to them. And squaring away a few non-halal bangers will be the least of his worries.

Solution - bring back hanging.

• Thanks 1

I agree. The whole idea of prison as a deterrent or punishment is so they don't get it all their own way. Breakfast should be bacon, lunch should be ham sandwiches and dinner pork chops. The only choice on the menu (sounds like my house) should be eat it or don't eat it. 

More fool whoever admitted to the mistake anyway

And how can a sausage be halal anyway?

16 minutes ago, John d said:

I seriously doubt this is true.....in prison ALL the food is halal and you get given a non halal option on the menu

You might find the prison menu reads " what they like to read" :laugh:

All food Halal, - do you reckon ?  :rofl: