WEEK END AT SI,S/AND A HEDGE HOG IN A HAT

Well another cracking week end at si,s

some good banter and shooting by all three of us all ways good times when you go to si,s

the man knows how to look after his mates .

Jon i love the 57 mate and it will be better when si is done with it .

and iv left the beeman in his hands to for you mate .

Si was top dog this week end with 12 or more rabbits

me with 6

and Ethan with 3

total 21

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

O ,,,,,and the hedge hog well ill let Ethan tell you all about that lads lol

P130213_20.28.jpg

P130213_20.29.jpg

P130213_20.30.jpg

P130213_23.04.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Class weekend down there really enjoyed it. The night was boiling hot I was walking round with just a t-shirt on at 11 o'clock?? But I noticed a few rabbits in the top corner of a feild so kept my red lamp on them it was so hot I dropped my hat on the field and would pick it up later on in the night. So as I went to hit these rabbits I hit one dead in the neck thinking it was closer than I thought was one of the loudest squeal I've ever herd , he was lying on the floor so me thinking it was dead walks up to collect it then the bugger jumped up and ran into the hedge line a few shots it stayed until my zero was put out of place.then I go to meat up with grandad and ask him what he has got killed he had a few goodins like , going back to find my hat I realise there was something in it and it wasent anything to shoot lol.

so I neal down to notice it was a hedgehog ? Poor thing was lost in my hat.

had a class weekend up there with si what a mint bloke he is and a very good weekend indeed.

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

Edited by Ethan TX
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Ethan TX said:

Class weekend down there really enjoyed it. The night was boiling hot I was walking round with just a t-shirt on at 11 o'clock?? But I noticed a few rabbits in the top corner of a feild so kept my red lamp on them it was so hot I dropped my hat on the field and would pick it up later on in the night. So as I went to hit these rabbits I hit one dead in the neck thinking it was closer than I thought was one of the loudest squeal I've ever herd , he was lying on the floor so me thinking it was dead walks up to collect it then the bugger jumped up and ran into the hedge line a few shots it stayed until my zero was put out of place.then I go to meat up with grandad and ask him what he has got killed he had a few goodins like , going back to find my hat I realise there was something in it and it wasent anything to shoot lol.

so I neal down to notice it was a hedgehog ? Poor thing was lost in my hat.

had a class weekend up there with si what a mint bloke he is and a very good weekend indeed.

IMG_0113.JPG

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0123.JPG

not every one hits the kill zone every time son

we have all been there and done that

all it takes is a blade of grass a weed or some thing else to deflect the pellet

but you did the right thing and put it to sleep and thats all that counts .

it was a cracking week end son

all my love grandad :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 4

Sounds like a cracking weekend :thumbs:

...... I'll have to get myself up there at some point.

I'm glad you're happy with the 57 Jimmy :thumbs:

Ethan, I know where the Beeman came from mate so, I'll make sure it's looked after.

Atb

• Like 2
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

Ethan, I know where the Beeman came from mate so, I'll make sure it's looked after.

Atb

Thanks a lot jj mate it means a lot to me that rifle but I hope you enjoy it mate ?

• Like 2

got to admit ive/ we've had a great weekend, the weather was spot on!

witch makes a nice change as its been a long drawn out winter :(

not use to raking about in the fields so late at night, its done me in!! im fecked.. spent most of the afternoon kippin  zzz

cheers for a great weekend lads and I'll catch up with you both in couple of weeks when I bring the 57 up:thumbs:

atb si 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Atb

you certainly will mr T :yes:

• Like 2

oooooh a 57, I thought you were not keen on the 57 Jimmy. I shall be very interested in the results Si with this gun as you and I had a chat about them when I came over to your place. Must admit I do like them and much lighter than most underlever rifles.

Glad you all had a good weekend boys.

Phil

• Like 2