Impact

pav

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to show people I just don' shoot the rapid I do like the impact aswell three ntes out last week

I got my thermal spotter nearly 4 year ago it was 3k the ones today same performance are a grand so there getting cheaper I still like the ward 700 digi add on but thermal just opens a whole new world

the pictures in this post its got what it came with on it but I have took the shroud and so called silencer off and started with just a hw moderater on which is ok but now iv put a a&m marksman on

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, philpot said:

No wonder you have a cull season with the numbers showing, only wish my perms produced that sort of volume although I am not complaining.

Phil

I don' want to but i have got to shoot from April til the grouse start in August on the tops then I go down to fields when season starts took best part of 2500 bunnys off last year and looks like there' more this year it' very hard work though

8 minutes ago, Mark_mjs93 said:

Very nice, I’ve got the pulsar nv550 on my RWS and I love it, can’t justify the expenditure on a thermal just yet but good bits of kit! 

If I never had the land to shoot I wouldn't have thermal but it paid for itself already

Thermal is growing at some rate but too expensive for me. You have used both NV and thermal so which do you think is better and why, that may sound daft to you but I have not even seen through a thermal device, the ones I have seen on youtube don't look so good but I am completely ignorant with thermal.

Phil

2 minutes ago, philpot said:

Thermal is growing at some rate but too expensive for me. You have used both NV and thermal so which do you think is better and why, that may sound daft to you but I have not even seen through a thermal device, the ones I have seen on youtube don't look so good but I am completely ignorant with thermal.

Phil

I got my thermal spotter nearly 4 year ago it was 3k the ones today same performance are a grand so there getting cheaper I still like the ward 700 digi add on but thermal just opens a whole new world you will be amazed how much wildlife is around you like mice.rats the only problem were I mainly shoot the sheep shit glows as does bunny shit and piss lol if I never had the land I have I would still use a ward add on no problem probably doesn' answer you but until you get out with a thermal on a gun and shoot game there just unbelevable you never miss a living animal to see even in woods

• Like 2
  • Haha 1