need help

Halo everyone 

I am having some trouble with my hatsan AT44. I charge it fully, and 2 hours later all the air is gone. Now I have checked the seels on the airtube's threads, but it is still happening. The air comes out through the barrel, so is there a seel that I am missing?? Also when it is completely empty, when I recharge it, all the air comes out and then there is a popping sound, and then it fills up.

Any help will be appreciated alot

aye a quick burst of high pressure might help if its a bit dirt ect , but the guy i take mine to stopped doing air guns he reckoned you fixed one leak and it caused another on some guns 

3 hours ago, The one said:

aye a quick burst of high pressure might help if its a bit dirt ect , but the guy i take mine to stopped doing air guns he reckoned you fixed one leak and it caused another on some guns 

Good advice. Good hard high pressure burst of air if the gun is completely empty. If the air is coming out through the barrel your breach seal could have gone. Could be a real pain to sort so might be worth dropping into a gunsmith. Jon’s given some sound advice, cock it before charging it if its completely empty. That should help it. 

Thanks for everyones advise. Jon I tried and it fills up perfectly, and then after I shoot the first shot, it starts leaking again. I think it is best to get it to a gunsmith so that he can sort it out. Thanks

• Like 1