I was going to buy one of Ian wish I had now this was a impulse buy at the shooting show 2018 I don’t regret it as I don’t think I could live without one now  just wondered how long turn around was as I’m sending it away this week end 

it tuck 5 days there very good. sent by royal mail it cost £14 pounds that was cover for £2500 ring them up it might just be you battery. they sent me a new unit they dont mess about  my mate had a unit over a year sent it back . back came a new unit. thats why i sent it to thomasjacks and knot the shop i bought it from. i knew how good they are  

Edited by 72line per
  • 3 weeks later...

Does any one else have to wipe all other internet providers of there phone to get there WiFi to work at home mine crashes all the time and says no internet connection in orange so I took it to the shooting show in Harrogate where Scott country had a look said it was fixed so I took it home and it isn’t fixed keeps crashing. So sent it back again now there saying that I have to disconnect all other WiFi  can anyone shed light on this for me 

Yeh don’t buy off them turds.. ?

Go onto your phones WiFi settings and disconnect from any connected WiFi device. Or even use turn your home WiFi off, so your device doesn’t find any other connections, but this should not be required to connect to your Helion/Trail