Looking for some info on a lad?

Right lads any help appreciated. I am looking for some info a lad from Sheffield he’s in coal Aston  area. It’s regarding a Rottweiler pup that’s been stolen from the lad in question but something is not ringing right. Apparently stolen from outside a shop (herons foods) he’s saying there’s cctv on the building but apparently don’t cover the front of the shop. Now someone I know as been to the shop in question and spoke to the supervisor and there’s no cctv at all on the shop. Now when questioned about the cctv he gets abit defensive and starts back tracking. We have a post code he sent and when the person I know when to the Herron foods they called to the address he gave (no house number) and he said he don’t live there he’s moved out (pretty fast considering we got the post code Monday) I could go on and on but any info about the lad is appreciated or even if the lad is on here message me I have everything that’s been said on My phone. Message me for name. 

I never said I was concerned I said I wanted info on a lad.  The person who ad the dog what’s to know the where about of it as they have now found out the lad  as ad several dogs in a matter of months none of which are with him anymore. The original owner would rather have the dog back instead of been past about. 

4 minutes ago, jeppi26 said:

I never said I was concerned I said I wanted info on a lad.  The person who ad the dog what’s to know the where about of it as they have now found out the lad  as ad several dogs in a matter of months none of which are with him anymore. The original owner would rather have the dog back instead of been past about. 

But the lad you want info on is the lad who wants to know what's happened to the dog, my heads in bits here.

22 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

I get it, the lad who you know has sold a dog to a lad in Sheffield who has said the dog has been stolen.

So why doesn't the lad who gave him the dog know who he is? 

? ? haha.....pick the bones out of that one Sherlock......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1